Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 3:09 AM

pdb1:

txzdave:
    Sorry to explode

No need to apologize for your well spoken statement . Very good and true points .

As a CC owner I learned early that a WGT friends word means nothing . 

Although I haven't been led on . or betrayed by all of them . Some of the ones that have . One would have never guessed . Now I am surprised at nothing . 

Paul

The problem with a one dimensional platform is it's difficult to ascertain tone; unless a person uses block letters or expletives. After reading Dave's post a few times, I saw no evidence of his "exploding".  Dave writes in a cryptic fashion, which I have trouble understanding. This is not a criticism of Dave...more a limitation on my part. I'm a linear thinker, so I'm easily confused when something isn't composed that way.

"As a CC owner I learned early that a WGT friends word means nothing.."

Paul, this is unfortunate. ^^^ 

• craigswan
    31,541 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 6:34 AM

British F1 champion Lewis Hamilton has got a part in the new Call of Duty game.

The 31-year-old will play the role of an engineer onboard the Retribution in Infinite Warfare.

The game, which is rated is rated PEGI 18, is out on 4 November on the PS4, Xbox One and PC.

• craigswan
    31,541 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 6:40 AM

out today - my hero .

do you know he looks like me .

Nobody but Me is the ninth studio album and seventh major label studio album by Canadian singer-songwriter Michael Bublé. The album was released on October 21, 2016 by Reprise Records.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 8:50 AM

craigswan:

out today - my hero .

do you know he looks like me .

Nobody but Me is the ninth studio album and seventh major label studio album by Canadian singer-songwriter Michael Bublé. The album was released on October 21, 2016 by Reprise Records.

Not sure Buble actually writes that many songs...He sings more of the classics written by others. Kind of a throwback to the lounge singers in vegas...Sinatra, Martin, etc. That's how he makes his very lucrative living, at any rate.

• craigswan
    31,541 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 11:49 AM

• craigswan
    31,541 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 12:14 PM
    Henry and paul have become good friends .
    Henry and paul  are playing together in a competition and both hit their balls into the same bunker.
    When they get to it the henry  says "I'm playing a Pro V 1'
     paul  says "So am I"
     henry says "Mines a No 2"
     paul  says "So is mine"
     henry  says "I have a red dot over the letter i"
     paul  says "So do I"
    They decide to call over the course Marshall for a decision.

The Marshall stands looking into the bunker for a minute and then says:

"Which one of you is playing the yellow ball then"      

• craigswan
    31,541 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 1:19 PM

Customer: “Excuse me. Do you have any left-handed golf balls?”

Me: “Excuse me?”

Customer: “I’m left-handed, and I need a left-handed ball. I don’t want my balls curving to the right all the time.”

Me: “All the balls are the same. They’re round, and they don’t have a hand preference.”

Customer: “Don’t f*** with me. I already had to search through all your clubs for a left-handed one, so where’s your left-handed balls?”

Me: “…the dark green and the orange balls are left-handed.”

Customer: “See? Was that so hard?”

• craigswan
    31,541 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 6:07 AM

Jings- this being a legend is hard work .

Pinehurst number 2 .

ist hole - par .

2nd hole - birdie .

3rd hole birdie .

and then along comes a par 5 .

2 shots onto the green and thinking maybe an eagle but a definite birdie .

1st putt to 3 feet . 2nd put rolls past 3 feet gathers speed and rolls of the green to 8 yards with the commentary - never up never in .

chip shot to 3 feet .

putt rolls past 3 feet again and down the same slope with the commentary - nice shot .

chip shot to 4 feet . missed putt again for a 10 .

commentary goes silent - no birds singing and no horns peeping .

just silence .

then the fight started .

RSS