Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,541 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2016 9:10 AM

• craigswan
    31,541 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2016 9:13 AM

• craigswan
    31,541 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2016 9:14 AM

go henry .

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2016 11:08 AM

mkrizan86:
    A "tiny" flaw with the caddy, the slopes are waaaaaay to big for my hands, so much terrain would go to waste ;-)

You only say that because the missus is looking over your shoulder!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2016 4:54 PM

LMFAO, its gone over the edge.

• craigswan
    31,541 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2016 8:32 AM

• craigswan
    31,541 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2016 8:34 AM

• craigswan
    31,541 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 5:02 AM

Dear Renni ,

"I wish to report that tiles are missing from the roof of the outside toilet and I think it was bad wind the other night that blew them off ." And also  "The lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?"

"Can you please tell me when the repairs will be done as my wife is about to become an expectant mother."  "I request your permission to remove her knickers  in the kitchen." "Please send a man with clean tools to finish the job and satisfy the wife."

I would also like to you to  look into the habits of my neighbours . "I want to complain about the farmer across the road; every morning at 6am his c ock wakes me up and it's getting too much." And "The man next door has a large erec tion in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous."

yours faithfully .

• craigswan
    31,541 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 5:30 AM

Dear renni ,

"I wish to complain that i hurt my  ankle very badly when i put  my foot in the hole in my back passage."  I am now in a state of distress so  "Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny colour and not fit to drink.".

We have two children and would like a third so will you please send someone around to do something about it."  "I have had the Clerk of the Works down on the floor six times, but still have no satisfaction."

Our toilet seat is  now broken in half and  it is in three pieces and we cannot  get fox news .

Finally i travel away from home a lot leaving my wife feeling like a single woman . She admits  "I am a single woman living in a downstairs flat and would be pleased if you could do something about the noise made by the man I have on top of me every night."

yours in a hurry .

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 5:52 PM

Craig I have issued work orders for the above mentioned problems. It seems all of the repair men are ignoring me. In the mean time tell your wife to roll over and that man will be under her and she can control the noise.

RSS