Forums

Help › Forums

people leaving a game

Sat, Apr 27 2013 6:25 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • harlin1946
    1 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 12:52 PM

when plp drop out of a game.they should wait till there turn than go to options and quit that way. it dont interupt the players waiting to play.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 1:37 PM

I agree but sadly. at every level you find some players you are just poor losers or are trying to protect their average.

My advice is to play with friends and fellow CC members where possible as any random game runs the risk of someone quitting.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 2:44 PM

I wonder if WGT could implement a TIME OUT PENALTY for the player that disconnect/quits without going through the forfeit option.

So, if NO attempt is made to reconnect to that game, THEY would be locked out of playing any type game for said TIME.

Any thoughts?

• Jimfishie
    11 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 7:42 PM

Not a bad idea but sometimes peoples internet connections go down and I don"t think they should be penalized for something out of their control.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 10:41 PM

ZioMio:
    THEY would be locked out of playing any type game for said TIME.

Love it, would mean some extensive coding however , banning someone for 6 hours or more may help educate the correct way to leave a game.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 11:01 PM

I remember this proposal - has been a while.

Me thinks that it would be considered bad business conduct to punish their customers.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 11:09 PM

When I first started and came across this phenomenon, I decided to start a 'shite' list of people who quit on me.

I was playing Alt Sht a lot those days, and it was beyond tedious to have the same people quit all the time.

I had 100's of names on that list.

A leopard doesn't change his spots, or is it tiger and stripes, well u know what i mean.

Give the turds one chance and one chance only.

• xSTILLFLY
    66 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 11:33 PM

Think of solutions, instead of complaining

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 10:45 AM

xSTILLFLY:

Think of solutions, instead of complaining

What's you solution....?????

• n1ggerphobia
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 1:55 PM

They're should be a matchmaking system in place, or at the very least some sort of "flair" next to the players name that shows the disconnect percentage.

If there was a matchmaking system it would put all the players who have a 100% game finishing rate together and those who disconnect all the time will get put with others who disconnect all the time and they will never end up finishing a game. That way they will learn.

If this is too hard to implement, my second option of showing a completion percentage next to the players name when in the lobby would be just as useful. The host can just remove the bad ones from the game before they tee off.

• PAGES
RSS