Help › Forums

higher tier persons

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 3 2013 10:17 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • paj042869
    11 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 7:51 PM

so what's up with the people of higher up tiers? not everybody is grouped into this label, I have met some really cool people who are ranked up high; but seems like the majority of people with lower averages, higher ranks and tiers are kind of egomaniacs who have a inflated opinion of themselves or their game. its pretty ridiculous when u go to join a game and the first ten times you are booted out back to back or you join a game then everybody else leaves just because they see you lower than then in the game, and make a uneducated objectified stereotypical opinion of you based on your game stats. or lack there of. hate to say it, but not all persons in this game are as good as their stats show all the time, and in fact most of the ones I have been privileged to play with out of mercy or pity... and not the cool ones, but the ones who only let me play with the because they expect some amusement by me, those higher ups are the ones who at some point end up screwing up and swearing, cussing, going biolistic and then either ending the game early or dropping out because they cant handle it. waiting for one of them to have a massive heart attack. saw one master the other day hit ball in water 4 times in a row where I hit it over. and go swearing into the night. another hit bunker wall 9 times in a row, maxed out his swings for the hole and again swore like a drunken sailor. if this was not so funny it would be pathetic.  people, this is a game, and its for fun. we all started at bottom at one time. give us lower level pigeons a shot. we may surprise you. and if we don't. you don't have to help us, but no more crude mean hurtful remarks either.  some of you, you know who you are, have helped me a lot and are super cool.. thanks for that. I welcome everybody and look forward to playing with all no matter what your rankings or tier levels are. now lets go have a good game. thanks.  

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 9:02 PM

paj042869:
    so what's up with the people of higher up tiers?

Delusions of grandeur.

Dont worry about these wanna be's,.. friend up some members from your CCLub and you will see these folk tend to have a different personality to their game.

Good luck!

• paj042869
    11 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 2:07 PM

thank you. like I said, not all are over inflated people of egos. I have met a lot of nice people on here. and thanks again. but there are a lot of idiots on here, lmao

• davebears
    15 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 6:49 PM

Paj, Sorry that you have run in to that problem.  Hit me up for a game anytime you see that I am on.  No big ego here.  i have played enough rounds on here to have my ego deflated way too many times.  Look forward to hearing from you.

• adtjoel
    124 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 7:41 PM

I usually look for group games with Master+

It's nothing personal for a lot of people but people with a low average can slow down the game a good deal and also offer no real competition. With no disrespect intended, there wouldn't be much point for you to play again people on the Legend tee.

People shouldn't really make games without tier requirement if they are just going to boot people below a certain tier.

I think everybody has been booted at least once for being too low tier. I have been booted at least a dozen times for being too high tier.

• senec
    252 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 8:03 PM

Btw you're playing minus one club in your bag Paj.You could add a hybrid or a wedge that is already in your bag.Just tought I'd let you know in case you didn't notice....

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 9:31 PM

I play with a lot of players, usually alt shot at pro and higher is where I set my search.

The lower levels just can't handle the green speed and end up quitting way too much for my taste.   Plus it becomes hard to get a fair match

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 10:47 PM

What you say!

OTOH, in practice matches with moderate green speeds, all play from the same tees, an equal advantage for the higher tier with (probably) better equipment.

• paj042869
    11 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2013 1:49 AM

cool. ty. not sure how to find u online. new here. I just normally go either join game or look and see who friends are online. don't know how to add friends without playing with them first and adding them. can u help me out here? and would love to play a few games with ya. I promise to keep it entertaining and competitive. and my personality is fun too. so I see u love Chicago bears, I am from greebay, but don't worry. I HATE THE PACK. lol so its all good.

• paj042869
    11 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2013 1:50 AM

ty didn't realize that. i will fix that.

• PAGES
RSS