Help › Forums

higher tier persons

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 3 2013 10:17 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • paj042869
    11 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2013 1:55 AM

actually when i play people of higher tiers, i actually play better myself, they drive me to work harder and stay competitive. plus, i have actually kept it close and in some cases actually beat some higher up tiers. so the tier levels don't necessary mean the world. and how do u mean we slow game? cause of our shots or what? so amateurs playing amateurs is ok, but sometimes its good to play higher tiers. or at least for me.

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2013 12:17 PM

!!!

• dario2589
    202 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2013 12:31 PM

I usually look for game with +tour por players to have more probabilities that the game will finish...

• paj042869
    11 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2013 10:17 PM

awesomely put. wow. good posting. I like it. I agree with all u have said. and just to let people know. there is another posting I made recently that will be up once its reviewed I am sure that will amuse people and at same time, find others agreeing with my opinion on the matter. kind of controversial, but again, I am very out spoken, and opinionated. that being said, I am also the friendliest guy to people, and love playing all. I have no ill will towards others who cant see above my tier status, and wish them luck, as I choke on my vomit. lmao... but others, higher or lower, I look forward to playing all. my theory in life... if u cant laugh at yourself, u r to anal. I know I am going to screw up sometimes, and I hope u all laugh at me. but not in a negative way. cause I will be laughing at u, and then trying to see if I can help. or rather, not laughing at u, but rather with u. humor and finding enjoyment in life is the fountain of youth, not logging on and belittling every shot someone else makes or having a blood clot in your brain cause of stupidity on the fairways. relax people. its a game. it connects people from all over the world in a platform that can be fun and new each game. get rid of the sarcasm and arrogant hostilities. thank you. and I will be posting a new post about a new way I found out works to get even with those higher up tiers or people, anybody who is in your face during game play. it worked for me tonight. lmao...  

• PAGES
RSS