Hi from Liverpool

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 26 2013 6:28 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Scouser62
    1 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 3:21 AM

Hi all.

Just started playing, up to lv 16, still only tried 1 game online, and that got abandoned half way through.

Usually hitting the green 70% of he time on closest to the pin and about 5 over par on a  9 hole round.

Hope to see you all online when I get the bottle, dont want to hold you better players back and tired of getting kicked out when I try and join a game when they see my level.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 12:05 PM

hi and welcome!

-wgticon

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 12:24 PM

Scouser62:
    getting kicked out when I try and join a game when they see my level.

Sir ,, Play more scored games and less Blitz . Post your scores with pride and your avg will come down and you will move up from Hack and get more games with other players.

OPY

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 12:36 PM

Welcome sir. I went to Liverpool once. It rained.

• harrymunk
    443 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 1:08 PM

lol class courtney

• lisalovesthesun
    185 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 1:21 PM

courteneyfish:
    I went to Liverpool once. It rained.

And what was it doing 85 miles away ?

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 1:43 PM

Scouser62:

Hi all.

Just started playing, up to lv 16, still only tried 1 game online, and that got abandoned half way through.

Usually hitting the green 70% of he time on closest to the pin and about 5 over par on a  9 hole round.

Hope to see you all online when I get the bottle, dont want to hold you better players back and tired of getting kicked out when I try and join a game when they see my level.

I'll send you a 'Friend Invite' mate. If you want to, then please accept it and although I know nowt compared to many others on here, I'll try and help you a little if I can. The lads are right.... stroke play and ranked rounds are the way to go.

• ckinfidel
    156 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 2:32 PM

@scouse62:

"Usually hitting the green 70% of he time on closest to the pin and about 5 over par on a  9 hole round."

Welcome. New myself and looking for friend. I finally got into a club. Really like this virtual fun and have played every days since i started which is ten days ago. Anyway. I have had no prior experience playing the game so when I make a +16 at Bethpage or a +6 at Cabo del Sol I'm absolutely thrilled.

Never been to Liverpool. I hear that side of the kingdom is quite nice. Weather is about the same as here( North west California near a place literally called"The Lost Coast) It's usually cold all summer long and best weather is Autumn to Spring where the storms knock out the marine layer.

Enjoy the fun

I am sending a friend request and hoping for more friends so us "hacks" can have fun laughing, throwing our clubs and knocking back  some of that great Brit Scotch.

BTW I think I'm hitting about 65% of my shots..oh well I can only get better, right? Right? Ri...ght.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 4:47 PM

Ckinfidel ,Scouser......            i actualy  was going to welcome you ,and i do ,   but your posts  bring me back to where you are now two years +   ago ,   its verry humbling to think about this, i was often kick out at first  :),   be patient ,   like said here  stroke play  will help ,  then  try to join a country club  you will feel confortable in ,and make friends   and learn the game with them, most of all  have fun with the players that will become regulars  when you play this great game . Frapp                                        

• ckinfidel
    156 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 6:28 PM

okay. I seem to find it hard . Have been asking to be friends for days now. I'll just stop asking and working on my game.

• PAGES
RSS