Help › Forums

All Masters and Legends

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 29 2013 11:04 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Billybob641
    5 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2013 7:04 PM

Just wanna say how dissapointed I am in how many of U all are poor sports when U all start to loose ya quit, has happened alot,, grow some ______ and man up,, Its only a game not real life,,, Ok not all U guys but wow alot...

Ok I agree I should not said all but alot do disappear if start t loose.. But must say have met a few very nice masters nd legends,  Scores really don't mater does it ,,, only a game and  the sportsmanship is whats all that matters,,Never intended to piss anyone off just tired of the wimps ...Play well have fun all

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 6:50 AM

TM here.... so that doesn't go for me I suppose.

:)

R.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2013 5:35 AM

l'm a legend, and have never quit, apart from the odd internet blip.

l think the red tick proves that!

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2013 6:49 AM

Billybob641:

Just wanna say how dissapointed I am in how many of U all are poor sports when U all start to loose ya quit, has happened alot,, grow some ______ and man up,, Its only a game not real life,,, Ok not all U guys but wow alot

Since we are just gonna throw out blankets statements I'll have my go:

All you pros and TP and below need to man up and stop jumping out of the lobby of Alt shot when a legend enters.  You'll have a game setup and be 3 of you sitting there then a legend pops up and bam 2 of you gone just like that

As you say, its just a game and FFS its Alt shot, no body really cares what your alt shot record.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2013 7:00 AM

jsweetcr:

All you pros and TP and below need to man up and stop jumping out of the lobby of Alt shot when a legend enters.  You'll have a game setup and be 3 of you sitting there then a legend pops up and bam 2 of you gone just like that

As you say, its just a game and FFS its Alt shot, no body really cares what your alt shot record.

Here Here.

• gk21al
    199 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2013 7:31 AM

jsweetcr:

Billybob641:

Just wanna say how dissapointed I am in how many of U all are poor sports when U all start to loose ya quit, has happened alot,, grow some ______ and man up,, Its only a game not real life,,, Ok not all U guys but wow alot

+1

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2013 7:35 AM

I love people who just play blitz and match-play. It's because they prefer those formats of the game. It's not because they're afraid of tiering up. ;-)

• Daboofness
    438 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2013 6:58 AM

jsweetcr:

Billybob641:

+1  

• jeepie411
    3,197 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2013 10:49 AM

Try playing from the legend tees and your opponent is a level 94 tour pro with the same equipment and 100 yard advantage on many of the holes

• TeacHa
    186 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2013 11:03 PM

courteneyfish:

I love people who just play blitz and match-play. It's because they prefer those formats of the game. It's not because they're afraid of tiering up. ;-)

ha, +1 :)

don't forget their occasional stroke rounds with 80(!) on 9 holes when their avg. gets too low from matchplay / tourneys :)

Oh yea, I've actually seen some do that...

• PAGES
RSS