Help › Forums

Disconnect Cheats

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 5 2013 11:36 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LionzCourt
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 9:55 PM

I've noticed that when people disconnect sometimes they are given an eagle or a birdie on the way out.  No big deal but someone just did it on purpose on HOLE 9.  He was one behind me--I has -1 and he was par.   He made me and the other player wait until he was disconnected during which he lost the requisite two strokes (which surprisingly didn't show up!).  I par'd the 9th and it showed that he and I had TIED the Game!  It showed a birdie for his score!!!!   What BS.  Please fix this WGT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• barbarella24
    513 Posts
    Mon, Jun 3 2013 2:32 AM

Do you get something for winning in multi-player stroke play?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jun 3 2013 11:42 AM

LionzCourt:

I've noticed that when people disconnect sometimes they are given an eagle or a birdie on the way out.  No big deal but someone just did it on purpose on HOLE 9.  He was one behind me--I has -1 and he was par.   He made me and the other player wait until he was disconnected during which he lost the requisite two strokes (which surprisingly didn't show up!).  I par'd the 9th and it showed that he and I had TIED the Game!  It showed a birdie for his score!!!!   What BS.  Please fix this WGT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

They are not cheating. those are scorecard errors and they have no effect on actual score. Once you quit, you do not get any score posted for the round.

-wgticon

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Mon, Jun 3 2013 12:45 PM

Why record an error on the scorecard, even if it's ineffective? Just curious.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Mon, Jun 3 2013 1:26 PM

May I remark that - for once - there's no official mentioning of taking care and of thoughts/steps towards a fix...

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Jun 3 2013 1:43 PM

Just one more small thing that needs fixing.  my nickle.

• LionzCourt
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2013 3:42 PM

my point exactly!

• LionzCourt
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2013 3:44 PM

barbarella24:

Yes.  99% of us get the personal satisfaction of winning.   It's why we play a fair game----for the 'thrill of victory."   

• dtd1961
    32 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2013 5:06 PM

I was the other player that stuck around to finish the round.

+1

LionzCourt:

barbarella24:

Yes.  99% of us get the personal satisfaction of winning.   It's why we play a fair game----for the 'thrill of victory."   

• fgonzales510
    350 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2013 5:35 PM

They need to fix this disconnecting problem for real. My check mark went from green to yellow because WGT keeps booting me out of a game and i have to reconnect. This is becoming a real drag because a can't seem to finish a round and some sometimes can't get back in time. FIX IT!

• PAGES
RSS