Help › Forums

Happy Fathers Day

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 16 2013 10:46 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • notonthis
    893 Posts
    Sat, Jun 15 2013 9:35 PM

To all the fathers out there that lose a golf ball or miss that 3 foot putt due to a meter glitch then you smile because you look at one of your kids and remember this is just a game but they are your life. Me and 1 of my 3 daughters going to get ice cream VvSEyqycoIJnRhPG2RUI.htp

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jun 15 2013 9:50 PM

Good stuff Brandon..back at ya too.

Mine asked me what I wanted for Fathers day...told the the same thing I say every year...all day in front of the tube watching R4 of the Open, and the NBA finals...

Feed ya selves, cause daddy gonna be knocking a few back and only getting up to...take an old man break;)

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 3:03 AM

Happy Father's day to all the WGT dad's out there.

• Greyeagle49
    42 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 3:17 AM

Happy Fathers Day to all the golfers on WGT who are fathers. This is your day today and may it be a blessed one and let your children remember you today and thank you for instilling good moral values in them.  I very well remember when my own children came and thanked me for all the sacrifces and discipline I taught them. May our Lord Jesus bless each one of you with love, happiness, good health, prosperity, and the sounds of laughter to you and your families.  Have a  great day and an  excellent  round of golf.

Michael  Greyeagle

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 3:31 AM

notonthis:

To all the fathers out there that lose a golf ball or miss that 3 foot putt due to a pesky kid but then you smile because you look at one of your new clubs and remember this is more than a game, this is your your life.

Fixed that for you.

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 3:41 AM

PaulTon:

notonthis:

To all the fathers out there that lose a golf ball or miss that 3 foot putt due to a pesky kid but then you smile because you look at one of your new clubs and remember this is more than a game, this is your your life.

Fixed that for you.

Na i had it right first time

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 4:05 AM

notonthis:

Na i had it right first time

I know...

• JAMEC
    1,161 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 4:14 AM

thanks for the shot thing wgt but how many shots do u get and how the f i turn it off its a distraction 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 7:15 AM

Happy fathers day to all,  but one question....

notonthis:
    Me and 1 of my 3 daughters going to get ice cream 

How did you pick the 1 daughter to get the ice cream?  Draw straws, Matchplay, ctth?  ;-)

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 7:21 AM

It's a knock-out, nothing else would work :)

• PAGES
RSS