Mon, Jul 8 2013 9:23 AM (62 replies)
  • omegamuffin
    20 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2013 9:48 PM

CerinoDevoti:

omegamuffin:

chris5214:

omegamuffin:

impressive enough where I still have received no one taking up my offer to challenge me 1 v 1

all the "high levels" here are all bark and no bite, all talk and no action, all dance but no show

i'll be ur huckelberry, cupcake .. as long as you can match my 5000 credits on the game .. let me know when you are ready sweetheart

i dont speak french

2 of us have posted on your wall about playing you. Right now you have more posts than games played. We're waiting for an answer from you about a game dude.

Listen kid, I will play you all day but i set the equipment and course and rules then all the haters in this thread will see that I mean business

• JayO92
    172 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2013 10:51 PM

omegamuffin:
    Listen kid, I will play you all day but i set the equipment and course and rules then all the haters in this thread will see that I mean business

But in all seriousness, no amount of equipment or course rules will help you when your best 9-hole round is a 41.  Maybe we'll take you seriously when you start shooting par or better.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 12:33 AM

c'mon fella .. ya yellah ?

i'm waiting .. you talk big, but you don't step up .. step up or step off kiddo ..

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 12:45 AM

chris5214:

c'mon fella .. ya yellah ?

i'm waiting .. you talk big, but you don't step up .. step up or step off kiddo ..

Me thinks be car ful...a muliti setting conditions,,,,highly likely;)

• looselugnutz
    1,529 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 1:04 AM

Agreed, MB. Sounds like a bit of a slippery slope. Remember the caveat:  If it appears too good to be true...

Whatever happens, whoever takes the OP on, make sure to take a screen shot of either the final scorecard, or of the inevitable 'disconnection.'

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 1:58 AM

omegamuffin:
    1 v 1 all day everyday 24/7 4 weeks a month 12 months out of the year any year out of the century any century in a decade

sure how money you got?

if your wallet is open we can play all year round if you like :)

• borntobesting
    9,685 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 2:32 AM

looselugnutz:

Agreed, MB. Sounds like a bit of a slippery slope. Remember the caveat:  If it appears too good to be true...

Whatever happens, whoever takes the OP on, make sure to take a screen shot of either the final scorecard, or of the inevitable 'disconnection.'

Just check his wall. He obviously quit in his last game because he was losing. He may never lose because he quits if he is. He has played no match play games so it must just be multi- player and if he is not winning he quits.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 4:46 AM

YankeeJim:
    I think he read Alex's posts and found a new hero.  :-)

hehe.........crossed my mind too......maybe they should team up......could play each other all day.... :-)

• Eddie77
    300 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 5:23 AM

A wise golfer once said to me, "Drive for show but you putt for dough".

• Spiders1
    362 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 5:26 AM

mara43:

YankeeJim:
    I think he read Alex's posts and found a new hero.  :-)

hehe.........crossed my mind too......maybe they should team up......could play each other all day.... :-)

OK now thats funny lol

Best be careful, might be his third account..lol

RSS