Forums

Help › Forums

I am the best at this game accept putting

Mon, Jul 8 2013 9:23 AM (62 replies)
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 6:15 AM

omegamuffin:
    Listen kid, I will play you all day but i set the equipment and course and rules then all the haters in this thread will see that I mean business

I think you forgot to mention course conditions.  And you have your own set of rules.

Really?  Sounds like a "you'll need to leave your purse here, while you check out the decor inside ... but don't worry, I'll take good care of it!"

You got sand in your pockets, Muffin, because this sure sounds like a total sandbagger setup!

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 8:56 AM

omegamuffin:

CerinoDevoti:

omegamuffin:

chris5214:

omegamuffin:

impressive enough where I still have received no one taking up my offer to challenge me 1 v 1

all the "high levels" here are all bark and no bite, all talk and no action, all dance but no show

i'll be ur huckelberry, cupcake .. as long as you can match my 5000 credits on the game .. let me know when you are ready sweetheart

i dont speak french

2 of us have posted on your wall about playing you. Right now you have more posts than games played. We're waiting for an answer from you about a game dude.

Listen kid, I will play you all day but i set the equipment and course and rules then all the haters in this thread will see that I mean business

That's funny. I'm old enough to have kids with kids. Still waiting for an answer about actually getting together and playing a round. If you're really good, perhaps I'll learn something from you. I'm not hating, just waiting.

BTW, sharp tongues don't sink putts. :)

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 9:32 AM

omegamuffin:
    1 v 1 all day everyday 24/7 4 weeks a month 12 months out of the year any year out of the century any century in a decade

There's 1 thing i don't understand. How many centuries are in a decade?

Ah it's ok i got it. It's 0.1

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 7:36 PM

Did somebody say something about Alex having a twin ??? ;-))

• bmwruss
    49 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 2:45 AM

I've made it to tour pro. 70% driving accuracy, 62% gir, but my putting has been dragging me down. I'm continually asking myself when "THEY" are going to fix my putting.

Get real man. You're a Hack.

• paul167
    154 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 3:03 AM

watch out you tour legends, hes made 2 birdies!!  HA HA

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 3:12 AM

ksinfield:
    except spelling

Thanks for bringing that up KS.

Hey MuffinMan-

That's great that you've mastered the game....now if only you could master the English language.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 8:39 AM

cupcake stats:

- GIR 47%

- avg to pin 27ft

- 1 put 11%

yeah .. 

awesome driver though 86% .. props

• Spiders1
    362 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 12:01 PM

Not sure why they lowered the age limit on here... Shows in these posts.

• mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 12:29 PM

omegamuffin:

Hey,

I beet everyone at driving and short game every time (100% of the time)

RSS