Forums

Help › Forums

On the 9th Day of Christmas.....

Tue, Jul 23 2013 5:30 AM (93 replies)
  • patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2013 8:44 PM

opyeuclid:

Ms Santa , I have been a good boy and  I would like help you finish your day , If no other new players OR non winners of Christmas in July 2013 Chime in  ,,,,  OPY would like the Crimson Pride Male (3) .

But ONLY you need to close your day .

OPY

If anyone deserves it, you do! You've posted by supporting all the Santas up to date...

but Ms. Santa is retiring until the am...and I will go from there...:-)

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2013 10:06 PM

Thank you so much!; I look stunning!

Makes you look like the "Dream Team" of golf ..... :)

xoxo

Joe

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2013 10:15 PM

Wow Patricia you're making everyone look great. What a great gift! Very nicely done Ms. Claus. Thanks for giving, sharing and just being who you are! You are full of infinite kindness.

• kiminD
    47 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2013 10:21 PM

If you still have any spare slots left unclaimed at the end of the day, I'd like to add my name to your list Ms Santa, for the Irish Male #3. FYI been in a CC since early June.

There's been a lot of awkward encounters on the course in alt shots when me and my opponents show up in similar outfits so this might help lower the odds lol

• goaliee
    860 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 1:08 AM

goaliee:

Hi Santa,

I would like a new set of Royal Standards ( Male 1 ).

All the hard word I do running cups and leagues in my CC I don't have time to change and my fellow members reckon theres a wiff in the air when iam about so a change of clothes would be good so I can then get em washed.

Heres hoping

Goaliee

Hi Santa ,

Just checking if I got missed as my request did not go up straight away.

Goaliee

• ozysouthpaw
    2,955 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 2:16 AM

Sorry for the late reply Ms Santa.

I have only just arrived home after work.

This is the one I would like please....

It is under the World Golf Tour tab, page 9, Oz (Male 1).

Thankyou :-)

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 3:36 AM

goaliee:

Hi Santa,

I would like a new set of Royal Standards ( Male 1 ).

All the hard word I do running cups and leagues in my CC I don't have time to change and my fellow members reckon theres a wiff in the air when iam about so a change of clothes would be good so I can then get em washed.

Heres hoping

Goaliee

lol- hope you enjoy your new outfit :-)

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 3:38 AM

hillbilly19:

Dear Ms. Santa,

If you have any left after your 24 hrs I would love a USA male 1. If you have other people that would be ok. What you are doing is wonderful and I can't see why more people don't grab these up. I have bought 1 outfit and won 2 others (golf channel and Lexus), but if you have any left I would be very happy to recieve a gift from you.

That I do...enjoy :-)

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 3:39 AM

gmaster007:

very nice offer Patricia, I would love to get 1 myself.
    If I'm not too late, I'd be very happy to get the male 1 'vintage plus fours' avatar.

TY. :)

GM7

Enjoy and look well :-)

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 3:41 AM

kiminD:

If you still have any spare slots left unclaimed at the end of the day, I'd like to add my name to your list Ms Santa, for the Irish Male #3. FYI been in a CC since early June.

There's been a lot of awkward encounters on the course in alt shots when me and my opponents show up in similar outfits so this might help lower the odds lol

sorry, you need to be in a CC for at least 3 weeks, which is stated in the first post.

take care :-)

RSS