2,340 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 3:34 PM

WigerToods2010:

filmslayer:

5 trys . fugg it !

patriciawilliams:

filmslayer:
    5 trys . fugg it !

I'm having the same problem, and the same with others...

Filmslayer/Patricia,

Do exactly as you've be doing when trying to post your videos but make one change.

Look closely at the url of the youtube video, notice it starts with 'https'?

Simply remove the 's' and your videos will show up fine.

The 's' at the end basically means the website you visited is secure and users may need to enter personal details at some point. 

Hope that helps,

Johnny.

thank you ..

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 3:36 PM

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 3:40 PM

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 3:41 PM

Thanks for the flash back Film-slayer!

That was one of the first songs I memorized when I was about 7 years old.

I sang that song at a family reunion & everybody laughed when I tried to hit the high note.

It made my day!

Joe

Otis Redding "Sitting On The Dock of The Bay"

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 3:46 PM

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 3:56 PM

i love the rock genre but i grew up in Detroit  in the 70's so i have a fond love of rythem and blues and motown ...

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 4:09 PM

filmslayer:

Otis is the Man...

'That's how strong my love is" and 'These arms of mine' send shivers down.. :)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 4:13 PM

alanti:

Superb thread Santa A, some great music and some country music too :)

It is really nice seeing what other people like and you even get to here some that you have never heard of or had totally forgotton as the years slide.

I love music from all genres, even the very odd country tune lol, and was surprised no-one came up with one of my favorites of all time, Dont give up by Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush - both at the top of their game.

Thanks again Andy and very generous Santa.

And lastly but not least, a deserved recipient of the last sleeve....Sent balls AL

Someone I think I could have a great jousting match with over the record player !!

Andy

Edit :- Not sent yet, can't remember which Nike's you use, starters equipped so let me know which...

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 4:18 PM

wanted to play this last night , one of my all time favorites ...

bout  time we got some cowbell up in here ...

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 4:33 PM

Honestly Andy, I am only using the rocks on the very odd occasion I play, so find someone worthy.

And yep, I think our music collections sound similar and wide ranging - just make sure it is a new stylus - man I have munted some LPs over the years, especially in my younger days lol.Then they said CDs were indestructible - yeah right lol

Words make you think a thought. Music makes you feel a feeling. A song makes you feel a thought - a quote that sums it up!

RSS