Help › Forums

Just Joined WGT

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 22 2013 9:52 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SteveS915
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2013 10:14 PM

Just joined WGT, so I really don't know much about how to play too well. I've played several courses (9 holes) and usually shoot in the mid 40s to 50s.

I can drive the ball fairly good, but I can't chip or putt a lick. When you chip, do you have to use all of your swing  power?

Also, how come you can only play the front 9 holes of the courses?

I'm pretty impressed with the graphics of this game.

-Steve

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2013 10:46 PM

This was written based on starter gear as I recall...also under the Faq's are puttung tips...

Settle back, grab a cold one, and read through it:)

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/7840/49253.aspx

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 1:20 AM

welcome!

-wgticon

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 1:26 AM

You still have some EZ-swing clubs equipped in your bag. I would replace those with the starter gear for starters. Welcome to the madness, lol.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 1:48 AM

Welcome to the game and a great tutorial recommended by MB. Also agree that you need to dump the EZ Swing clubs - they are dreadful and you will never learn using them. Also use the search to the right as there is a ton of great information in the forums

The key to this game is practice, trial and error, then more practice.

You can choose the whether you play front nine, back nine or a full 18 under the game client page,

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 3:16 AM

welcome to wgt :)

• EATCAT
    21 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 4:30 AM

I see WGT has hook a other sucker. Get out before its 2 late.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 7:55 AM

On the game client screen when you choose the course you set the options. Middle right of that screen put the cursor over holes and use the arrows to change from nine holes to eighteen or front nine to back nine. 

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 11:53 AM

Hi Steve & welcome to the hardest golf game that's fun & frustrating ! lol

sent an invite to my Country Club & friend request as well, also posted a message on your profile.

my CC works to help each other in playing with tips or insights and making new friends!   We like playing a game together and sharing knowledge of how to play as best we can.  if you would like to join us, great ! we can help and if not, its all good and wish you the best in playing here.

Steven -      Just 4 Fun - the survivors

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 3:15 PM

SteveS915:

Also, how come you can only play the front 9 holes of the courses?

alanti:

You can choose the whether you play front nine, back nine or a full 18 under the game client page,

• PAGES
RSS