Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July....... Day 12

Mon, Aug 12 2013 6:29 PM (98 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 2:54 PM

Free Putters ,, Get you Free Putters here  OR as Essy might say 

GET YOUR FREE (&$$%^(  PUTTER  RIGHT  @#$%^&*    HERE  .

bAD opy 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 3:04 PM

FREE SPIDER PUTTERS!

Just reply to this thread and Santa might send you one.

There must be more that three players out there still using the starter putter, here's your chance for an upgrade.....did I mention it's FREE!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 3:22 PM

FREE SPIDER PUTTERS ......                  come now  new commers, begginers , you need a good putter,   please  make your first post here , make Santa feel good ,and all of us who is   following this Thread .              Frapp

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 4:20 PM

Bump.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 5:13 PM

It Twas that night before Christmas in July and Mr Caddie sat down for the night ,

He thinks to him self  ,  Lets see what the community has to offer and then drifts off to sleep .and starts to dream 

At first he is at some place called WGTbaceball or something like that .

He hears   " Beer Here , get your beer here , and then hears  , Peanuts ,  Get your Peanuts here ,,

Then for some reason he is at a Spiecial Golf outing ,  all is a hush as Chad is about to make a putt ,,, 

As Chad hovers over his putt a call comes out from the croud !

GET your Free Putters Here  ,, Free Putters , Get them now .. 

Who wants a FREE putter .

iaaR ( R ) ft

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 5:22 PM

LOL

Tis funny Opy....

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 5:50 PM

That was funny Opy, I needed that!

So, I just spent the last 3 hours combing the previous 11 threads in this series. I think I found some good candidates that were looking for a gift but didn't get anything (with 1 or 2 exceptions).

I just sent Santa Loose about 7 private messages with all the details ( he's gonna kill me when he sees all those messages).

So check back in tomorrow and with any luck maybe he'll be able to close his "Day" out.

Stay tuned.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 6:29 PM

Bump

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 7:29 PM

LMBO  ...  OPY   ,   again   i have a smile,  alone here ,  but this smile of mine will travel in my memory    good to see good humour in any language  :)  TY                                    , ,..good man sir OPY .        

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 7:55 PM

I clip coupons to save a buck, and yet no one wants something gr8 for free...

lol

Unbelievable eh 

:-)

RSS