Help › Forums

Feel the Heart Beat

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 9 2010 7:41 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 8:02 AM

I know someone has probably  had this thought,  but  I would like to bring it up again;  and see what every one else thinks?

How can we get the HEART Beat  from the CTTH  Tourneys  put into regular play?   I myself think this would be  awesome.   I love to hear it when I'm playing the CTTH  challenges.  So why not incorporate this into regular play?

You know as soon as you hear that  sound;   you have a pretty good shot .   ANY One else think this is something they would also;   love to see??

Love to get some feed back and hear your thoughts on this...

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 8:20 AM

lol      guess  that is why I never play the CTTHs ,   never heard the heartbeat!   But  I agree  it would be kewl  to know something sweet is about to happen.

• Bluenose12
    2,101 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 8:22 AM

Sounds good to me Steve.

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 8:27 AM

I am missing out on something here. I have never heard the "heartbeat" either. Maybe I need to turn the volume up.. when do u hear it? Right after u hit the ball?

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 9:17 AM

My problem with it is, I can`t stand the background music so I always have it muted. If WGT could put it in Without the music, it would be a lot of fun.

Hope this also answers your question speedyschic.

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 9:41 AM

Music??? LoL... I feel like I am in the twilight zone now!!!! I will just turn up my volume and next time I hole one out, hopefully I will hear all these noises

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 9:48 AM

Speedy.... any shot in a CTTH game that is going to finish <10' from the hole gets the "thump-thump" of a heartbeat as soon as you hit the ball.

It is quite fun to watch a shot you think is going to be perfect take a bad hop, or nasty roll-out, ....  when you don't here the heartbeat and you get to wonder what you did wrong.

Or, even better, when you completely miss-hit one and get the beats, it's like Christmas!

Yes, Steve, I would agree, put the heartbeat into regular play.  It would be cool

Peace

• SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 11:16 AM

Thanks for the feedback fellas.   maybe if we keep it up we will see this feature added in the future.   To answer your question;   Snaike  is on the money.   If you  turn your volume up when playing a CTTH  round  and come within  10 ft of the hole you will get the HEART BEAT  on   approach  of the hole.   It is pretty awesome to know you made a great shot before the ball gets there...     Keep up the feed back 

See you fellas on the Greens.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Aug 8 2010 7:42 AM

I too haven't heard the "Heart beat" and have the "Diamond" CTTH award to boot. It's not a lot by most standards, but one would think I would have heard it at least once. I keep my speakers turned-up too.  : )

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Sun, Aug 8 2010 9:05 AM

If you aren't hearing the "Heart Beat", check your Music/Ambient Volume under Game Settings/Audio.  

If the bar is all the way to the left, that's why you're not hearing it.  Just move it a little to the right.  GL...

• PAGES
RSS