Help › Forums

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 12 2013 6:25 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GThomson6
    8 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2013 12:48 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm Gavin from Edinburgh, Scotland.  I've just been playing this for a few weeks now and I'm slightly hooked!  Never played any other Facebook games but this is really good.

I'm not quite sure how to earn credits, maybe you can help me out with that?  I've applied to join a couple of Country Clubs but haven't heard anything yet.  How do they get back to you? Do you get an alert of some kind?

Anyway, i look forward to some good games against you guys!

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2013 1:14 PM

Welcome in the community of addictive players, slightly hook gets worse with time.  ;-)

Country Club, well you are still new here, but try find a big 1 with open rooster for all tiers, there are many small clubs, but the bigger use to be more fun.

Get a game with some from there, higher tier, they can learn you alot, just watch the way they play.

If you are lucky and get 1 like me, and you try ask how to get out of a hazard or sowhat, you'll get an honest answer on how i play that hazard you are in! Well we dont have the same gear, but it gives you a hint on how to do!

Egon

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2013 1:20 PM

GThomson6:

Hi everyone,

I'm Gavin from Edinburgh, Scotland.  I've just been playing this for a few weeks now and I'm slightly hooked!  Never played any other Facebook games but this is really good.

I'm not quite sure how to earn credits, maybe you can help me out with that?  I've applied to join a couple of Country Clubs but haven't heard anything yet.  How do they get back to you? Do you get an alert of some kind?

Welcome WGT H*LL   ,we all get hooked its like eating 20 boxes of chocolate its addicting

But, answer to your  ? in earning credits either

1 ) taking some surveys or watch a few videos .

2 ) Play some # of ranking rounds on either stroke games or tournaments .

As for country clubs when send request may take some time for who requested from . On top of your profile you'll see Invite Tab will light up by flashing that maybe either someone here

sending you a game / CC / Friend which ever comes first .

Again , just have fun & enjoy or someday you'll wind up like this  

• GThomson6
    8 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2013 1:50 PM

thanks guys.....Derek, wow, sounds like you're a slave to technology!

• DRogers5864
    368 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2013 2:45 PM

Welcome to WGT... I'm fairly a newbie here to, only been playing since june...

Njoy your new addiction!

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2013 6:09 PM

HWei:

GThomson6:

Hi everyone,

Welcome WGT H*LL   ,we all get hooked its like eating 20 boxes of chocolate its addicting

As for country clubs when send request may take some time for who requested from . On top of your profile you'll see Invite Tab will light up by flashing that maybe either someone here

FFS where did you find that pic of me?? I didnt thought it was publiced yet! LMAO

Egon

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2013 3:11 AM

egonweber:

HWei:

GThomson6:

Hi everyone,

FFS where did you find that pic of me?? I didnt thought it was publiced yet! LMAO

Egon

hehehe ,ok what ever you do don't fall asleep 

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2013 5:07 AM

HWei:
    hehehe ,ok what ever you do don't fall asleep 

ROFLMAO i try stay awake, but after 3 disconnects from dif players and lobbywait almost full time..zzzzzZZZZzzzz

Egon

• GThomson6
    8 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2013 5:22 AM

Can you make as many Country Club requests as you like?  And can you be a member of more than one Country Club at once?

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2013 11:26 AM

GThomson6:

Can you make as many Country Club requests as you like?  And can you be a member of more than one Country Club at once?

You can create one ,only one or join . We/ I from what can gather ? Lately from what we all see here

is a No No  Stated in the T & C

"Multi Accounts" 

Our records indicate that you have created multiple WGT accounts, or that your account has been shared with another person. Accessing WGT via more than a single account is a violation of WGT Terms & Conditions 

Advice Not . Only For your benefit

• PAGES
RSS