Forums

Help › Forums

Is this acceptable?

Sun, Aug 11 2013 7:58 AM (22 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 2:05 PM

So .. If the real Paula Creamer were to see that someone was useing her pic and talking like that , What do you think she would have to say about WGT . 

OPY

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 2:12 PM

maybe he's quit, that's twice this week or been banned for good now, but what ever the outcome its getting a bit dull now!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 2:26 PM

Like Gomer Pyle used to say, "GOLLY" shame shame shame. I tried on a skirt one time for a Halloween party, it made my butt look big. Now that I am down to 159 I may try it again, who knows.  Anybody like tanned hairy legs?

• StrayedFairway
    379 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 2:31 PM

renniw52:
    Anybody like tanned hairy legs?

I keep looking at your profile picture to see if I do, but my eyes keep getting drawn away! 

Am I going Nutz?

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 2:35 PM

renniw52:
    Now that I am down to 159 I may try it again, who knows.  Anybody like tanned hairy legs?

ROFLMAO Renni you are to funny ;-)

Egon

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 2:37 PM

StrayedFairway:

I keep looking at your profile picture to see if I do, but my eyes keep getting drawn away! 

Am I going Nutz?

Dont you like a little squirrel with nutz, show its a male!

I find Renni's picture real fun!

Egon

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 3:02 PM

Strayed, please raise your eyes you are making me nervous, egon you can still be saved, I think it may be too late for Strayed, they are hard to stop looking at. I hear the galleries saying how does that poor little guy climb a tree. I whisper, very carefully. In case you don't know, his name is NIC NIC, that is the sound he makes in sand traps when he walks.

• StrayedFairway
    379 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 3:06 PM

renniw52:
    Strayed, please raise your eyes you are making me nervous

Nothing to be nervous of Renn, I'm very happy with the Mrs, I think it may just be a bout of jealousy ;)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 3:33 PM

PaulTon:
    I'd say no -

I'm astounded. Absolutely astounded. I play a lot of AS with Graham, we're a good fit game-wise and win a lot. Never once have I ever had an indication that G was anything less than  a golf/Paula fanatic. He has game and those stats are for real and I like playing as his partner. LOL. Easy to say when he covers yer butt's mistakes.

I can't argue with any of what's been said nor can I defend his rant. I suspect he's going to time out for a while but I hope I can catch him before he gets hammered....

Graham-Dude, calm down. It ain't worth it and it's not going to change. You're good at this game and can't let stuff get to you. Be superior in game and attitude, they're aren't many that can carry your clubs. Set one up when you get back.  ;-)

RSS