Forums

Help › Forums

Hi everyone!

Fri, Aug 27 2010 2:24 PM (41 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 8:37 PM
    Hello Sky...if you ever try to butter me up, I will not return the favor. Good luck.
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 9:08 PM

Wow ... let me close my eyes and picture this ... SweetiePie all buttered up.....  sigh !!!!

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2010 4:57 AM

I'll take an order of that to go,  and could you please Super Size the butter. It's really delicious.

Thank You.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2010 3:27 PM

It's nice to see someone new doing this job, because I was very unhappy with what WGTalex and WGTniv and a bunch of anonymous persons in the background kept doing to these forums.

Could it be that, at long last, these forums would be overseen by someone truly professional? That remains to be seen. In any case, good luck in that effort, WGTsky.

• geordieles
    516 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 6:09 AM

Snaike:
    The same thing he's always wanted... full run and control of these forums as he's been (foolishly, imo) given on the ladders forum. (Dave Lindsay)

Snaike are you saying here faterson and dave lindsay are the same person?

and if so have you conclusive proof of this?

• ALByrd60
    224 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 8:16 AM

Hello Sky! Glad to have you on board, but you must remember this!  WE ARE ALL HERE, BECAUSE WE AREN'T ALL THERE!    GOOD LUCK IN THE JUNGLE!

ALBYRD60

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 8:23 AM

Lob  What was  u  drinking when u  made that  video.  Tutorial .   lmao. 

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 9:38 AM

Don't worry Sky...We're not as bad as they say we are, but we're not as good as we should be...

Your post made perfect sense, btw...

Welcome and good luck SKY...

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 9:43 AM

geordieles:
    Snaike are you saying here faterson and dave lindsay are the same person?  and if so have you conclusive proof of this?

Replied via your wall.  Not a topic for this thread.

Peace.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 1:41 PM

VanHalenLover:
    You might wish to pay particularly close attention to the multi-alias question posed to Faterson over on wgtls. Did ya happen to notice that he has cleverly avoided answering each and every inquiry about it; even yours that requested a simple yes or no?

Yeah, saw that but I already knew that. I could never find a Dave Lindsay playing so it looked something like when Niv went corporate and stopped playing. Sometimes you go right to the face and ask point blank-it gives the responder enough rope to hang themselves when you already know the answer. I hope you got to see all of that thread before it magically disappeared.

RSS