Help › Forums

New updates?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 29 2014 7:44 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 12:35 PM

Is  there a place that wgt lists the new updates?  Or Do you have to discover them as you go?  I have seen the green lights around the selected clubs and the new camera icon for reverse view shots.  Any others hidden out there, Please share?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 12:41 PM

Click the News tab at the top of the page.

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 12:53 PM

TY Sir, But I'm looking for more detail info, for example It makes no mention of those two new items mentioned above.

• L1hm
    6 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 1:50 PM

im also curious in what the new updates were.. doesnt say anywhere in the website.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 2:09 PM

gdog8:

TY Sir, But I'm looking for more detail info, for example It makes no mention of those two new items mentioned above.

Think of it as a part of the entertainment on the site.

1. Find the new features.
    2. Find out if a bug was fixed.
    3. Find the new bugs caused by the update.

And its all free, every month! 

Such a deal.........

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 2:23 PM

You havn't notice'd the gol;f channel bar at top of screen?  Yet another ADD-ON which will make this site even slower  (iknow golf channel says JUMP and WGT says "how high"?) its the nature of the beast.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 2:56 PM

Question  for all ,  is it just me ? but today i have tried to remouve  some old friends  on my friend list  (You know those that ask you years ago, to be friend then  never to be seen again?)   well i am not sure if its a new bug  with this last up dates ,but   it won,t remouve anyone on my list .......     i like to know if its just me or my browser  or something else ......                would one of you check  and tell me  if you have this problem.   Excuse me if this is mentioned today on  the 4 or 5  threads  about the up dates , i dont want to read all the complaining  today , and this is not a complaint  just a question ... TY  in advance ....Frapp     edits:   oupss     went back to check again   and notice that  the Friends i took  out  are gone  ,i had to leave the page i guess in order to see them gone ....sorry   guys  ........   all is well .  ;(  oupss  again

• juggss6
    121 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 9:42 PM

All I've noticed is that camera icon you speak of. Great addition!

<3

• riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 9:19 AM

chrisironsbones:

You havn't notice'd the gol;f channel bar at top of screen?  Yet another ADD-ON which will make this site even slower  (iknow golf channel says JUMP and WGT says "how high"?) its the nature of the beast.

Easy to remove. Discussed in another thread.

• jigglybutt
    208 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 10:53 AM

What thread? I would like to remove it. 

• PAGES
RSS