Forums

Help › Forums

On the 1st 12th Day of Christmas

Mon, Feb 26 2018 6:45 AM (181 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 4:49 PM

drcliveoak:

Hello Terrymag u need to look under your tree.  The Dr. of ornithology (the study of birds) is giving u a gift that will have many Birdies and even some Eagles in your future.  Merry Christmas.

Nice one Doc!

Thanks.

MC

• pwrstroke
    5 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 4:54 PM

This would be a great Christmas gift and a joy to get rid of that beginner. 

Merry Christmas.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 4:54 PM

Bchill01:
    Is there any more putters available?

Yes there are and now there is one less, because Santa Gparoro will be leaving you one in your stocking.

Have fun with the new putter.

The Gingerbread Men

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 4:58 PM

toona:

Hey there romeyn1 this santa will let ya peek under the tree early to see what he sent ya.  Merry Christmas  and to all roll them true.

Thanks Toona!

• Steven22
    82 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 5:04 PM

You guys are awesome, amazing idea, using beginner putter would it be great if Santa leave something :)also my birthday is on 22nd lol , keep it up guys you're killing it. 

Santa please take some cookies with milk, I'll put it on the table ;)

Sorry for my English, Thanks

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 5:11 PM

You know boys and girls ,,  Santa has a troll on the pay roll .. He looks out for Bad little boys and girls ...

3 putters to go dont you know But if you miss your chance at one of them , You still have a chance for other Gifts , Day one is just the start of 12 days of give aways .

But   Only IF  your a Good little Boy or Girl .

The troll never sleeps . He might pass out with one of the " Elf,s Gone Wild  "  But he will still have one eye opened .

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 5:21 PM

DANNYSAN:
    sum for all that we have no real money to improve team with some Christmas gift this advice more great players are always welcome

Danny-

Santa Johnabel1234 will be leaving you a gift in your Christmas stocking.

Merry Christmas.

The Gingerbread Men

• GJMcCannel
    4 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 5:27 PM

jdmavity - Santa has come early this year for you  - check that very long stocking you have handing on the mantel! Happy Holidays! Greg

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 5:27 PM

Note from Shipping Department , Santas Work Shop .

Only 2 more Taylor Made Ghost Spider Putters in stock .

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 5:30 PM

done. dannysan will find a brand new putter in his stocking. enjoy the new stick. good putting ahead for  you i hope.

RSS