Help › Forums

Our Virtual Golf World

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 5 2010 12:29 AM (21 replies)
  • AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 1:45 PM

jayjonbeach:

Yep warts and all its still the best available, well said indeed.

One thing people really need to remember is who is behind this and who is WGT, I mean obviously very few have pockets as deep as EA, so yeah we all need to TRY (LOL not always easy) to be patient with the process that is putting something like this together.  Can't be easy or cheap. 

Cheers

Agreed. Our constructive criticism will enable WGT to make this great game even better. Those that choose to rant and rave, curse or scream, should realize they aren't helping.

Thank you WGT for the most fun game. Most of us do appreciate all your efforts.

• acca
    78 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2010 12:29 AM

best post i have read on this site , i have spent a load on here and happy to do it , i look at it as a donation to the people who do all the work and put up with all the  complaints etc etc on this site . it is the best golf game i have played , its free , and its not compulsery to buy stuff in the pro shop . you go to a real course you pay the green fees .. in the PRO SHOP !!!!!! lol  you dont have to buy a set of clubs to play 18 holes ... same as here its your choice . but its good to hear people thanking the wgt team for a change ... so cheers wgt keep up the good work .

RSS