Help › Forums

New "Best of Par 4"

Mon, Mar 31 2014 1:41 PM (23 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 3:50 PM

WGTicon:

hpurey:

I was able to play the front 9 and back 9 seperately in matchplay last night, however, both rounds went into extra holes and ran into the blue screen errors.

Both rounds were able to be completed though. 

Should have been named "Best of Par 4.5's" though lol.  Being a par 72 course, does it count toward averages? 

yes

it counts towards the average.. are you guys still having initial loading problems? if so, please submit bug reports via right click and explain whats happening. like "stopped loading at 29%" or something similar

-wgticon

OK Icon, i know you told me that the folks would be fixing this soon. I thought it would be at next weeks maintenance that it would happen. After reading this post, i then thought it could be fixed, and i went to play it, but its not there anymore.

What gives Icon, do those of us who are having trouble with the new par 4 game have to wait until next week before we can get to play it.?

I know i could set 1 up in the CC area, but we dont have enough room with our league games, and 1 of our major competitions going on right now.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Mar 29 2014 3:47 AM

Just to clear this up a bit Icon. Its the monthly best of par 4's that is not showing for me.

• nesto142
    28 Posts
    Sat, Mar 29 2014 4:41 AM

Not showing for me either 3-29-14, but  it showed  yesterday and couldn't  load

• TRutger
    133 Posts
    Sat, Mar 29 2014 6:34 AM

Oh yeah, it's been resolved. The tourney has just disappeared. Great way of resolving the problem. Just deny me the ability to play it. impartial and unbiased. Fits well with the other "coat tail riders" from WGT.  

"The games within the game are really tiresome" And if you haven't dealt with it, don't assume to know what is all you post hores. (sic)

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sat, Mar 29 2014 9:36 AM

Indeed for me.

No sign in for this tournament.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Mar 29 2014 6:02 PM

there's no patience in this world any more :)

.....much

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Mar 29 2014 6:47 PM

duffer19:

.....much

So your lucky enough to have the par 4 monthly competition going for you then? Lucky sod, eh? Let me know if the VUSO doesnt work for you, but it does for me ,.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Mar 29 2014 7:53 PM

TWOMINUSONE:

duffer19:

.....much

So your lucky enough to have the par 4 monthly competition going for you then? Lucky sod, eh? Let me know if the VUSO doesnt work for you, but it does for me ,.

no I'm not lucky in any regard - just saying give em a little time :)

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Mar 30 2014 1:36 AM

The time is money, money is the game.

• TRutger
    133 Posts
    Sun, Mar 30 2014 6:55 AM

Well said.  @ the patient one, Like it took them eight month's to resolve the space bar issue? And in that entire eight month's, everyone directing those of us with that SNAFU to remove this and install that, and allllll the dime store rhetoric EXCEPT the acknowledgement the THEY had an issue. They'll readily accept you're money and keep bilking you for more though......... 

RSS