Forums

Help › Forums

ALT SHOT SUDDEN DEATH BUG

Wed, Feb 24 2016 3:50 PM (43 replies)
  • ChipTD
    6 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 9:01 PM

Six times in two days for me.  More than annoying.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 3:09 PM

fixed

• mattaces
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 6:54 PM

every time I play merion are any other hole im winning and the game crashe

this sucks

I take pride in my green completion score

please fix this proplem......................................

Don't let the money from your fame mess up your game.

Are some one else will make a better golf game that does not use credits and has no need for internet advertisement. I promise.

I love WGT please fix it, im not even going to try to play anymore 2nite don't wont my score 2 get Fd up because your games crashing...........................................................................................................................................................................

• Ecco2
    28 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2016 3:50 PM

The blue screen is far from fixed. It happened to our team today in an alt match. Twice we were disqualified and the blue screens hit the other team as well. While trying to login, I got 7 messages that the servers were busy, try again in 60 seconds. Guys, WGT has been up and running for many years. We pay a dear price in balls and clubs to play and we still get those ridiculous ads that slow down and screw up the game. Why do we have to see this in addition to paying to play? Can't anything just be about fun without ruining the game with blue screens, busy servers etc.  Your web stats show a million plus hits per month and you run the business like amateurs. WTF guys? Put some of that money into good servers and a qualified staff who can get the job done.  Stop the penny pinching. It really pisses off a lot of players who really like the game. Or at least give us an option to view the dam ads or not. Sink some of that money into the game and not the bank. Thx, Roy

RSS