Forums

Help › Forums

Brackets Tournament ERROR

Wed, Apr 2 2014 1:40 PM (52 replies)
  • conveyorguy
    786 Posts
    Mon, Mar 31 2014 12:08 PM

Yes and after playing several bracket games with very expensive balls, which now appear to have been wasted, maybe a couple of sleeves as compensation would be an appropriate gesture on the part of WGT ??????????

• stevepsheehan
    2,791 Posts
    Mon, Mar 31 2014 3:25 PM

WGTadmin:

...We apologize for the inconvenience. You should not have a problem entering another bracket.

No one's having a problem ENTERING another bracket...it's being allowed to complete without a WGT Error message that's the problem.

...and a sleeve or two of replacement balls to recompense for the time and balls I've wasted would be appreciated please.

Steve

• REDRambler
    11 Posts
    Mon, Mar 31 2014 3:37 PM

It seems to let you withdraw from the tournament and then start a new one.  I have had to withdraw from several bracket tourneys due to this error.  I am about done till they get this fixed.

• Crazy3
    107 Posts
    Mon, Mar 31 2014 4:39 PM

Well, on top of what has been said about being frozen and unable to complete, you can add Oakmont #10 to your list.

Now, for a new complaint - have only played 1 round, on bracket #2308 yet message shows I have completed 3 rounds and that the 4th round starts on March 31 at 13:24 and will end in 20:48:00. Of course, it does not allow me to play - scores for the 1st round for all players are shown - no one has any scores for 2nd (maybe because it has not been played.)

Come on WGt - fix the issues before releasing and I agree with other comments - a sleeve of whatever balls for the winner that they are using.

• Synderylla
    219 Posts
    Mon, Mar 31 2014 5:11 PM

Well  I've  tried to play my third round on  Oakmont. after 5 attempts to to play i have given up. I teed off 5 times and soon as i click the drive the screen goes blue. WGT if your going to keep have something pitiful like this let me know so i don't waste my time. Gee you guys are really trying people patience on here. Keep up the bad work. Pitiful Pitiful Pitiful

• jay326
    11 Posts
    Mon, Mar 31 2014 5:35 PM

Seriously WGT....I played in my first bracket, on the last hole a message read "WGT has encountered errors"  I reset a few times to no avail and was forced to Withdraw.  FRUSTRATING.

Now I tried a second bracket, I have made it to the fourth round...playing Oakmont...On my LAST putt, a message from WGT..."THIS TOURNAMENT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE"  I HAVE TO WITHDRAW AGAIN. 

WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME AS WELL AS EXPENSIVE BALLS. 

WGT...PLEASE DO SOMETHING...I WILL NOT BE ENTERING ANOTHER BRACKET OR SHOULD I SAY RACKET UNLESS THIS IS FIXED

• scottishbloke
    1,277 Posts
    Mon, Mar 31 2014 5:52 PM

WGTadmin:

We are aware of this issue and currently working on a solution. If you encounter the error you will need to forfeit the game in order to continue. We apologize for the inconvenience. You should not have a problem entering another bracket.

well that lasted long got kicked after 7 holes on st andys 9 hole round yet another ball wasted........this is beyond a joke.

• DanPHogan
    43 Posts
    Mon, Mar 31 2014 8:27 PM

How about this:

• binkybaxter1
    1,556 Posts
    Mon, Mar 31 2014 11:37 PM

still "bugs" in bracket games  07:30 BST 1/4/14

• Danno707
    54 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 8:01 AM

WTF ???

Played a bracket game. Very last putt, 9 inches away on the last hole an error comes up "tournament no longer active'

WHY LET ME PLAY 9 HOLES THEN AND WASTE MY BALL HITTING LIVES ????

WGT come on, you need to sort out your programmers, they are a joke sometimes.

Ok fair enough if ive cut it fine on finishing this round, but waiting until the very last hit...thats just cheating and theft.

FFS

RSS