Forums

Help › Forums

Brackets Tournament ERROR

Wed, Apr 2 2014 1:40 PM (52 replies)
  • Danno707
    54 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 8:03 AM

JUST CHECKED AND IT HAS 20 HRS LEFT IN THE ROUND SO I WAS NOT OUT OF TIME.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 11:01 AM

oneeyedjohn:
    " Tournament no longer active" yet it states there are 22 hours left to play.

Exactly what happened to me, although in my tourney the second round, which I was playing, was supposed to be Kiawah but was actually Oakmont - just a few states away.

I have refused to forfeit so far because I had two good rounds - good for me anyway, and better than anyone else in the bracket.

Bracket tourney no. 2463.

• martyisrael7
    2 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 12:34 PM

I got the same problem too on 2 different tournaments.

• MaranaCop
    27 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 5:46 PM

And when you are knocked out of a bracket match, the game will not clear from the tournament ist

• johnniemac22
    23 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 6:41 PM

Have been trying to get into the bracket tournament tonight for4 hours, keeps timing me out. What's up with the game? Have tried every other site that I visit with no problems, just the WGT site.

• 007HAWK
    2 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 10:58 PM

Why should I have to "forfeit the game to continue?". I want to finish my tournament!

At least offer people affected by this problem a sleeve of balls or even just 500 credits as a courtesy.

• johnniemac22
    23 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 11:40 PM

Same here guys, what's going on with the bracket tournaments? I make it to the semi's, Hit the tee shot on # 1 Error sign comes up and says there has been an error to the game to try later. Have tried for the last 3 hours to get it in. Still had 13 hours left and go back and I receive a message that I was no longer eligible for the tourney. Kind of gets on ones nerve, when an error that is your fault cause someone to withdraw. Your aware of the dang problem why not take the time to fix it? Blue screens, time outs and looping are getting to be some of the biggest issues now.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 2:07 AM

PS. While you're trying to diagnose the problem, it may be that we really were late turning in a score on the 2nd round, but the timing of the rounds was incorrectly displayed.

According to the display, there seemed to be a gap of 1 day between the end of round 1 and the beginning of round 2. That did not make much sense to me, but I had no reason to question it.

Maybe the 2nd round was going on all the time I was being told it had not started yet.

If I really missed the round, I should have been marked down as 'forfeit', but in fact the 2nd round of my part of the bracket stayed open even though the other part of the bracket had already played or completed the 3rd round.

Cheers

PPS. And now - still refusing to concede even though the final bracket has already been played and finished by two of the remaining players - when I am told on the bracket that I 'need to play', I am taken directly to the 4th and final round, where I actually proceed to tee off, and the ball is in play, even though I technically never finished round 2!

As far as I can tell, I never really played round 2 at all, but was started off on round 3 but not allowed to finish it. So now I am guessing if I continue to play round 4 I will get to my final putt and not be allowed to finish.

• uytyuyt
    51 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 4:41 AM

Apologize with returning hits on balls and putterpal and hit pals. Ipaid you IT COSTS YOU NOTHING

• CleanHit72
    475 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 10:57 AM

I too have been getting these error messages when playing these bracket tournaments.  One thing I have noticed is that if you 'Save & Quit' when you come back to your game it places your tee box up to the 'ladies tees'.  You also are unable to proceed any further with you match because it continues to give error messages.  I have wasted a lot of time & money in balls with these issues.  I feel that WGT should refund players, at minimum, with sleeves of balls.

RSS