Forums

Help › Forums

Brackets Tournament ERROR

Wed, Apr 2 2014 1:40 PM (52 replies)
  • SammyFisher
    77 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 1:14 PM

Okay, so I'm even par going into #18 at Andrews, Every time I swing to tee-off, the game ends with a message saying: "We're sorry, something seems to have gone wrong". 

I've logged out and logged back in 7 times, and each time I swing and hit the ball, the same message as above keeps coming up. 

HELP!

Oh nice!  After posting the above message, I go to the home page and notice the tournament is now CLOSED!  Had the SEVEN consecutive ERRORS not happened, I would have finished the round. As it is, I played 8 holes for nothing. 

I am very frustrated, to say the least!

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 1:17 PM

i have also noticed that i start from the back tees and play 1 or 2 holes then get the error message,when i log back on i am on closer tees?

• mrindone
    77 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 2:04 PM

Happening right now to me also. Same thing, errors and front tees !!! Gonna have to forfeit cuz I have a league match scheduled in 45 min. Thanks WGT !!!   Ridiculous.

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 2:05 PM

SammyFisher:
    Oh nice!  After posting the above message, I go to the home page and notice the tournament is now CLOSED!

Closed only means that it is full and no one else can enter. Click on the tourney and when it loads you will see how much time is left to play your round.

• BONALYAU
    191 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 4:53 PM

The same here... Impossible to play the 15th hole in Kiawah, always the message "we are sorry..... try again later" but I tried 5 times, and never I can play!!!!

Please help!

• oneeyedjohn
    9,570 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 5:03 PM

Same here...18 hole 2nd round match at Olympic, short putt for a 62, and I get this

" Tournament no longer active" yet it states there are 22 hours left to play.

Bonkers - bleeding bonkers

It's about time WGT stopped using it's memebership as guineapigs for new features that they havenot propery tested.

Time and ball life, who is going to refund that ??

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 5:36 PM

All you can do is withdraw...then select another one...no big

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Sat, Mar 29 2014 8:34 AM

Yep, just had the exact same error.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sat, Mar 29 2014 9:44 AM

WGT has renamed the bracket tourneys to" Fubar bracket tourney " . I got same issue with "unexpected error" (6 times after hitting the ball). Seems to be a waste of time to even bother entering.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,570 Posts
    Sat, Mar 29 2014 10:45 AM

Upon entering WGT should give a sleeve of balls, there is no enticement at all to play these bug ridden games.

RSS