Are we sure this time  lol

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 6:18 PM

WGTicon:

ok guys!

downtime tonight, finally :)

-wgticon

Please keep your hand,s inside the ride at all times .

iaaVR ( R ) ft

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 12:37 AM

Has this happened yet, did I miss it?

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 12:41 AM

Yes, maintenance done (7 to 9 Paris time)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 9:56 AM

See the child that was allowed in at the weekend to install that clapping was not called back to switch it off.  

Are there any plans to get this (IMO very silly noise) switched off &/or moved to it's own button control?

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 12:53 PM

Jimbog1964:

See the child that was allowed in at the weekend to install that clapping was not called back to switch it off.  

Are there any plans to get this (IMO very silly noise) switched off &/or moved to it's own button control?

I rather have it, and there is quite more besides me that like it.

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 7:09 PM

Games4Ever71:

Jimbog1964:

That's fine, you like it, we don't. I like beer but just because I like beer is no reason I should force you to drink it is it?

• SafeBetAmy
    526 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 7:46 PM

Chinajohn:

Games4Ever71:

Jimbog1964:

That's fine, you like it, we don't. I like beer but just because I like beer is no reason I should force you to drink it is it?

I don't know how much you like your beer, but you sure like your whine!  LOL

P.S.  Keep the clapping.  Those of us who get to hear it, like it.  Thems that don't, don't.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 8:09 PM

Jimbog1964:

I thought for sure after this downtime we would have a Kermit the frog avatar.

Damn shame. I was looking forward to having Kermit. I would settle for a Cookie Monster though.

Could even have them do a lil dance after a bird. When Monster makes bird we hear the ....... Cookieeeeeeee.........

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 9:15 PM

i did not read this  thread from the start  but  i played some ALT   ...gone extra holes  ,,,was fine tonight   ty  WGT .

RSS