Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 4/2/14 ***

Thu, Apr 3 2014 7:46 PM (53 replies)
  • sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 12:09 AM

frappefort:
    did not read this  thread from the start

but as always, as from the start when WGT does this, something else is gonna get screwed up! 10,000 monkeys with keyboard access to code and they still can not figure out how scratch their ass.

First one to find the latest, confirmed, WGT update screw up, because of this, right here, "update" lol, wins (2) two sleeves of balls. NO WAIT! I get it now, that's why they do this, this brings in money!!! Sly son's a bitches. You shall not pass WGT. I have your number now. What is that noise????????

You will soon find out WGT!

P.S. (sinking ship breaking in two comes to mind, good thing ping pong balls float).

Your days are a numbered ***,

tic, toc. Goodbye yellow brick road where ya dogs of glut shovel your nostrils full a crap on our expense.(taken right out of this here's currant president's play list). Hit and run, take our money , good proven theory until we catch up with ya, and we will, than you and us are gonna have us a good conversation.

I am looking forward to that day, in the not so far future.

• Raelenerose
    2,966 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 1:49 AM

is itr possible the crowd could quietly throw credits onto the green instead of clapping??

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 2:26 AM

Spot on, that's the greatest post for this thread.

By the way, apart the wrong notice for the downtime day, I appreciate the fact to get informed a couple of days before the maintenance: that could be the standard after over 5 years.

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 3:37 AM

Raelenerose:

is itr possible the crowd could quietly throw credits onto the green instead of clapping??

+1

RSS