Forums

Help › Forums

Country Flags

Thu, Apr 3 2014 2:40 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 5:02 AM

Went to change mine back to my residence flag for April deadline and not an option it seems...

Just at the time the free Nike avatars are been given away in the US Only comp !

Who said WGT don't plan ahead ? ;-)

Andy

(Posted 5am PST, see how long this one takes.)

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 10:46 AM

alcaucin:

Went to change mine back to my residence flag for April deadline and not an option it seems...

Just at the time the free Nike avatars are been given away in the US Only comp !

Who said WGT don't plan ahead ? ;-)

Andy

(Posted 5am PST, see how long this one takes.)

I missed the deadline to change my flag back as WGT moved it forwards 5 days,  could be worse though, I've got a Nike avatar for my trouble.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 11:01 AM

stevereilly:
     could be worse though, I've got a Nike avatar for my trouble

lol. result !

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 12:04 PM

alcaucin:

Andy - that there has totally soured my opinion of WGT and their (complete lack of) business ethics.

To put an item on sale for a week then give it away free to only one nation in their worldwide custom base quite frankly stinks. I was kindly gifted a nike avatar but that doesn't alter the fact that this was a premeditated and cynical ploy by WGT. I love this game and usually am a supporter of it*but this to me is just beyond the pale.

* I think maybe my support of WGT was actually a straw man, thinking about it I think it was to justify my addiction and the insane amount of time and money I spend playing it.

I need a re-think, I am not a happy camper....

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 2:45 PM

PaulTon:
    I need a re-think, I am not a happy camper....

Jeeze I'm looking for something smart to say, or a baby bottle avatar to insert, or some pro shop item to design. But no need to rub salt, so I will not.

Patience folks, it will be given to all maybe for the US open maybe.

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 5:05 PM

I am a happy camper, because I never changed my flag ever. If I am always USA, I will stay USA. No reason for me to lie about where I live anyways.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 5:08 PM

Steve2golf:
    Jeeze I'm looking for something smart to say, or a baby bottle avatar to insert, or some pro shop item to design. But no need to rub salt, so I will not.

LOL, that crossed my mind when posting it.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 5:54 PM

Games4Ever71:
    No reason for me to lie about where I live anyways.

Believe it or not there are ppl in this World who own properties in more than one Country, and are legal residents of both or more.....

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 8:19 PM

alcaucin:

Games4Ever71:

Believe it or not there are ppl in this World who own properties in more than one Country, and are legal residents of both or more.....

+1

Heck, some of us even have passports!

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 8:26 PM

Chinajohn:

alcaucin:

Games4Ever71:

+1

Heck, some of us even have passports!

LMAO!

• PAGES
RSS