Help › Forums

Putter comparison

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 20 2010 3:22 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2010 10:06 PM

I know I have asked this before but I would like anymore responses to this query. I currently have the Spider putter. Being at level 37 I now can afford the Ping Anser putter. Now aside form the difference in increments is it really worth selling my spider putter and purchasing the Anser putter. I kow the attributes are just about the same but just curious as to what anybody else thinks. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much again.

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2010 11:06 PM

Yoda,

IMHO only,

I wouldn't be selling anything that you already have back to wgt.

Next week they just may change the rules again, who can tell?

The Anser may or may not be better but you would be better to persevere until you are able to get the Daytona:)

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2010 11:22 PM

Ok, well please don't take offense but I checked out your profile and found out your a "Legend". So I will bow to you and go out on a limb and figure you know what your talking about. Thats the one that I really want but its so far away being as I'm only at level 37. but haveing said I think your right and I will just persevere and work my butt off to get their. Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it.

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 12:13 AM

YW but don't listen to me alone.

just remember that it's not the putter that judges the distance and break, it's you.

Good luck:)

• borntobesting
    9,687 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 12:15 AM

Yoda79:

Ok, well please don't take offense but I checked out your profile and found out your a "Legend". So I will bow to you and go out on a limb and figure you know what your talking about. Thats the one that I really want but its so far away being as I'm only at level 37. but haveing said I think your right and I will just persevere and work my butt off to get their. Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it.

An even better choice might be to wait until you can get the Master Ping Redwood putter. It is by far the best putter in the game.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 12:33 AM

GoldCard:

YW but don't listen to me alone.

just remember that it's not the putter that judges the distance and break, it's you.

Good luck:)

Yes you are correct. I'm not bad at all judging distance, but I do stil have some work to do with the break. Thanks for the info though.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 12:38 AM

Thanks dude for the info. I will keep that in mind. And to be honest that is only at level 55, So I only got 18 more levels to go till that. So with my inpatience I just might do that unless I get an overwhelming response for the Daytona. But again thank you for your response to my question.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 9:00 AM

Wait for the Daytona.  Best putter there is in my opinion.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 11:15 AM
    Daytona= 2 votes..........Redwood= 1 vote
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 11:18 AM

borntobesting:
    An even better choice might be to wait until you can get the Master Ping Redwood putter. It is by far the best putter in the game.

The Anser is the Redwood's little brother and way better than the Spyder. The attributes are not the same as the Anser is more precise. You're trading accuracy for meter speed with the Spyder.  I played the Anser long before before the Redwood came out and the move to the Redwood was easier because of that. Get the Anser.

• PAGES
RSS