Help › Forums

Oh gosh look everyone!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 4 2014 10:12 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 6:33 AM

I was playing match play against a friend who's a legend and it was hard and I was 1 up after the 1st hole then we were all square after the 2nd hole then he was one up then it was all square and I missed an eagle putt on the par 5 which I should have got and then I went one up and then HE missed a putt and I got mine and then I managed to win on the 8th hole!

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 6:38 AM

Welcome to playing from the tips. Now the game will really be challenging and enjoyable. Write down how many total ranked rounds you've played!!!!! You'll need to know that so you can track when your Legend average has been saturated at 500 ranked rounds played in Legend Tier. Also, play an 18 hole round on each course and forget the score. Just take in all the new views of the courses you'll see as you go. In some cases you'll not even know where you are while on the tee box. :)

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 6:42 AM

CerinoDevoti:

Welcome to playing from the tips. Now the game will really be challenging and enjoyable. Write down how many total ranked rounds you've played!!!!! You'll need to know that so you can track when your Legend average has been saturated at 500 ranked rounds played in Legend Tier. Also, play an 18 hole round on each course and forget the score. Just take in all the new views of the courses you'll see as you go. In some cases you'll not even know where you are while on the tee box. :)

Hahaha! Thank you! I'm terrified of the new distances! It's going to be AWESOME learning the game all over again!!!!

Wow, 500 ranked rounds before saturation???? Wow!

This is going to be fun! Yay!!!!!!!!!

And some people have already posted on my wall which is even more awesome!!!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 6:43 AM

"Yah of course I want to get to Legend, but not by Legends letting me win. I must bring my own average down."

Doesn't fit.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 6:52 AM
    Congrats Miffy. I knew it wouldn't be long.
  • BubbaSauce
    260 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 6:56 AM

Congratulations. Enjoy.

I got to Tour Master the same way. I beat a Legend in MP and got the surprise announcement.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 7:02 AM

YankeeJim:

"Yah of course I want to get to Legend, but not by Legends letting me win. I must bring my own average down."

Doesn't fit.

Ummm, I don't think he let me win. I had to fight VERY hard to beat him. Yes I played a Legend in Match Play but I beat him fair and square I think.

But if you think I'm being dishonest then that's ok. I respect your opinion. I don't tell lies though, I just want you to know that k?

That was a poopie post.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 7:07 AM

sweetmiffy:
    That was a poopie post.

Call it what you will, it's still in direct contradiction to that which you led us to believe.

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 7:29 AM

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 7:30 AM

YankeeJim:

sweetmiffy:
    That was a poopie post.

Call it what you will, it's still in direct contradiction to that which you led us to believe.

Hi

Did you not read my last post? Or did it not fit your narrative so therefore you took only the part that allowed you to continue your vitriolic outburst?

I'm very very happy that I have managed THROUGH MY OWN HARD WORK to make Legend tier. If you are not happy for me, have no desire to congratulate me or simply because your haemorrhoid ointment is no longer as efficacious as it once was, feel free to ignore this post.

• PAGES
RSS