Forums

Help › Forums

playing impossible, my internet OK

Thu, Apr 17 2014 3:02 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • KyRock75
    411 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 7:28 PM

I had an issue last night where i got randomly logged out from the game.  Cleared my flash cache and re-loaded and all was good after that. Not saying it's always the problem but sometimes you can just try it and see what happens.

Rock

• BirdieBuzz
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 10:06 PM

shing 1 , WGT wanted me to update to a newer version of ADOBE but that did not work so I had to change my browser to Google Chrome to be able to play. Ever since the swing controls are very inaccurate and not precise as before , not sure if both problems are related ? Did you find a solution ?

BirdieBuzz

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 10:46 AM

Slow loads, disconnects and bad meters for a lot of players that i've played with the past 48 hrs.

I've had two distinct lags in my meter for two days now.   CPU is humming along at 6-9%, game booster up and running, CCleaner, Advanced System Repair, etc.... the whole nine. 4GB of ram, 3.75 free, Maxthon Browser, windows7....   Still dealing with "three meters" all that run about two inches and at difference speeds.  haha.  I'm getting tired of this frankly.  

WE shouldn't have to go thru all of this.

• Catesharkette2
    2,692 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 11:59 AM

can not login on internet explorer like i always do google chrome is the same and also safari  maxthon i can log in but with security errors says site is unsafe ? 

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 12:36 PM

I have been playing for 2 days since I got my Windows 8 PC back from the shop. It was down for about a year. I couldn't afford to fix it until now. 2 days without either Gboost or game booster running and not a single meter skip. I think it is because when the computer shop fixed my PC they  formatted the hard drive and reinstalled Windows 8 only. And only added a couple of programs like media player. It is a very clean machine now.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 1:08 PM

Games4Ever71:

WGTicon:

Chesterpasha:

since yesterday, impossible to play wgt, all other fonctions ok , get credits, pro shop, +

have you a  solution ?

hi

does this happen in all browsers or just one?

-wgticon

It is only this site that is doing it. So now what nothing to say except tell us to fix our computer, when it is not ours in the first place? That is why things never get fixed. It is just ignored, and says its someone else. Not going to spend hours running security scans, when I already know its not my end.

I don't think it's at our end. Something is a miss at Wgt's end and is happening on all browsers

-Roger

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 1:55 PM

I've tried the 'benchmark flash test' as shown on the forums, and Chrome got a rating of 'infinity' yet the game doesn't not play well at all for me on Chrome.

(I'm currently using Maxthon with good results)

p.s. IMHO I've noted when I try for my common intentional hook the meter slides past hook, past ding, and into moderate/big slice and I've observed this is a SOP/SNAFU of the intentional game modeling (and everything is working as it should). The other holes have no 'presumed issues'.

..but I learn that the shot would have worked very well...but it goes a little right, as it was sliced!

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 3:02 PM

Not a top player at legend lvl by far, but know enough to understand somethings amiss in the shot response in the last few days.  I've experienced strange ball flights right off the clubs face that I've never experienced before. In an A/S game the other day, myself and the other player that was teeing off, caught dead left shots when we both aimed right rough and either dinged or hit slightly late. VEM, to both of us- unlikely, but more likely to be some sort of glitch WGT's way.  I've also thrown away the book on flop distances from good lies- balls are going 2 to 5 yds longer even with added BS.  Might be time to play a few rounds with starter balls and try and shake whatever it is that's following me around.

• PAGES
RSS