Forums

Help › Forums

Brace is off ... well, kinda sorta anyway

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 17 2014 11:46 AM (7 replies)
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 11:28 AM

I finally got the nod to where I don't have to wear the brace on my hand anymore ... I still don't have much movement in the fingers I broke ... I have to use my left hand to get my two fingers closed ... and I'm still not allowed to make a full fist (even if I could).

I have to squeeze this bean bag over and over and not over do it.  Needless to say, I think I would have rather suffered a compound fracture of my femur than this.

• rhmvt
    22 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 11:49 AM

Don't know about your injury but I fractured my right femur 3 1/2 weeks ago.  I am thinking there won't be any real golf all too soon.  Does not appear that you will be playing real golf all that soon either.

Get well and heal up quickly.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 12:11 PM
    Get better soon Kat. Physio can sure get boring.
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 1:15 PM

courteneyfish:
    Get better soon Kat. Physio can sure get boring.

Thanks Courteney ... Day 1 and I'm already bored!

• ScottHope
    10,338 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 1:18 PM

Best wishes Kat, hope you're fully functional real soon.....summer's coming.....

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 1:18 AM

Good luck KitKat!

I also hate the physio I have to do for my leg. It's almost over thank goodness. Yours will be over in a flash, you'll see!

{huggg}

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 1:57 AM

sweetmiffy:
    Yours will be over in a flash, you'll see!

Only if Kat clears her caché before each session of physio.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 11:46 AM

Thanks all ... seems like if I watch my hand I can get it to close easier than if I don't.  I don't have a clue what that's all about.

Have a wonderful Easter everyone and a pleasant "Hare in the moon" celebration to all!

RSS