Help › Forums

are there any decent CC out there???

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 4 2010 2:18 PM (21 replies)
  • mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Wed, Nov 3 2010 4:35 PM

hey crazyboy

i was in your club and got booted while i was on holiday ,no explanation but what a favour you did me and the many members that followed...i,m sure you have been going at least a year more than the best uk club the uk golfers elite cc,as for comps we currently have 3 teams in a cc versus cc league not sure you would of managed 1 team shame pmsl...as well as 25 comps a weekly an autumn league and a 4 ball comp....so i suggest you stick to what you know which will leave you with plenty of time to golf ,you do the maths fella 

goodbye and goodnight 

• Sriley13
    235 Posts
    Wed, Nov 3 2010 5:25 PM

3 teams that is all!  Wow with the HUGE membership of 249 players, you would have thought you might be able to have many more than just 3 measly teams!  we could have fielded more than that for sure with our QUALITY members!

goodbye and goodnight to you too!

• Deccy180
    233 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 4:05 AM

well put mate ;-)

• cowpen
    771 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 6:44 AM

due to the league starting quickly we entered 3 teams of 8 players given another week we could have at least 6+ teams entered  although there are enough internal comps + a well organized 4 ball comp with more than 60 members taking part and at least another 30 wanting to take in the next one i think the UK ELITE GOLFERS CC is the place to be.

we all have our opinions of course and not worth arguing over who's got the bigest etc. etc. thats for kids.

only one thing is certain

PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE DRINKING ALCOHOL ON EMPTY HEADS ..lmao

take care.......

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 6:59 AM

This isn't a 'My club is better than yours' pissing competition, he just asked if there were any decent CCs out there! Can't you just agree that both of your CCs are of good quality, like other CCs such as the English Lakes and the Devations?

• RichKCL
    278 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 7:09 AM

I belong to a country club (THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD) that has over 120 members we just compleated a ryder cup turnament wich row defeted usa. we have a minamum of 4 turnaments running at a time some free some for credits. the owner is Andy and is on top of things. he has a great suport group of players that help out. check it out

see you on the links RichKCL

• Deccy180
    233 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 7:23 AM
    Rich i used to play in your club but left half way through the Ryder cup when both the team captains and senior players from both teams were constantly bickering on the forum but i got to admit apart from that it was a good club
  • cowpen
    771 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 9:47 AM

well deccy should know if there is any decent cc about he has been a member of most of them he drops out of them if the wind changes  lol

why doesn't he create one himself then he can make it a good one

just a thought ....take care

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 10:18 AM

Devations! Say no more. :)

• Foghorn03
    9 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 10:48 AM

Anyone  wishing to join a club..... My club is called the Cartoon network.. Just give me a shout.

RSS