Help › Forums

in need!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 19 2010 8:37 AM (23 replies)
  • shoeman1943
    138 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 12:22 PM

I would like to explain my situation.

I am currently on Social Security with a monthly payment of $1,040.00 dollars a month, rent and utilities are a little over $600.00 per month, leaving me with about $12.00 a day to live on, this leaves me with no money to purchase clubs or balls on WGT.

If anyone out there has a driver, irons or balls they could gift me, they would be appreciated, if not I'll continue with the clubs that I now have, having moved up to tour pro, makes it difficult to be competitive.

If you can, would be appreciated, if you can't, you can't.

Thanks for listening.

• JackTaylor
    225 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 2:17 PM

just wondering if you was in the shoe business....i was for over 15 yrs....

what i did to upgrade was to do the surveys...they have long and short ones...find them in the area of complete offers where you would purchase credits...complete the surveys get credits and then upgrade...hope that helps....

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 2:30 PM

Begging doesn't usually go over well here.   I would take the above suggestions and do some surveys to get yourself some credits.   As well compete in the weekly tournaments and try to win some credits that way!

Cheers

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 2:30 PM

Shoeman  im disabled and  i dont get as  much as u . stop  begging an  playing on here,go  out an find a Job.

• shoeman1943
    138 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 3:11 PM

JackTaylor:

just wondering if you was in the shoe business....i was for over 15 yrs....

what i did to upgrade was to do the surveys...they have long and short ones...find them in the area of complete offers where you would purchase credits...complete the surveys get credits and then upgrade...hope that helps....

had tried before on the surveys, i'm assuming because of my age and ethnicity, i don't qualify for the stupid surveys, have gone back 2 times and not qualified.

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 4:04 PM

I also have starter clubs as a TP, and play fine.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 4:32 PM

Shoeman, it sounds like you have the Al Bundy syndrome.  lol!!

You can find the surveys like the other members mentioned here.

• shoeman1943
    138 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 5:59 PM

Richard4168:

Shoeman, it sounds like you have the Al Bundy syndrome.  lol!!

You can find the surveys like the other members mentioned here.

As I stated earlier, went to the sites and filled out the early part of the surveys, after the first few questions I was told that they didn't want me as a survey participant.

That was on all surveys available!  ! ! ! ! !

Since they didn't want me - no credits.

All of them refused me after the questions about race and age, 67 years old now, apparently they don't want to include elderly people in their surveys.

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 10:33 PM

shoeman1943:
    this leaves me with no money to purchase clubs or balls on WGT.

I don't know about your situation with your relatives, friends family and such and all the story about birthday gifts etc. but I'm just throwing my two-penneths here:

When I was asked what would interest me as a gift, instead of saying "cologne, socks or wathever" I asked for a gift card. In fact, it's the prepaid Visa or similar that you found at Walmart, drugstores, etc.

A 25$ card will work here and can give you a nice set of irons, a putter and driver.

Just throwing the idea...

Rob

• anomahaguy
    93 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 1:25 AM

just change your picture to a hot chick and apparently there are people dumb enough to believe it and gift you clubs and such..

RSS