Forums

Help › Forums

Easy Play CC Tourneys!

Sun, Sep 21 2014 10:24 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Sat, Sep 20 2014 4:08 PM

I understand sir, sorry for any misunderstanding....it is true...have fun and a great day

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sat, Sep 20 2014 7:05 PM

DDRoss1:

IMO, why should anybody give a crap about what CCs do and if they want to set up easy tees...my stats dont influence you in any way......i can still go out and play with the big dogs in alt and play well....so we want to play short tees, its fun and interesting as you have to devise different shots to score....i  dont think it should affect anyone, but the person playing...who really cares about stats anyway, do they pay you for em, do they make u look like a superstar, no they are just stats in a virtual game, its not cheating, we are not winning anything...so whats the big deal.....u run ur cc's how you want, and if i want to saturate using any tourney i can, i will...being a TL we are always stuck with mod to heavy winds and champ greens, its fun to have some variety...just my opinion, not trying to belittle anyone, just leave the CCs that choose to do it alone...why do you really care, and its not cheating in any form....LOL...FFS its a game people , we know some of you treat as life or death, but its a game.....thats all....and PS to the original poster, i worked hard and made legend at level 78 and it sucked for a long time...now that i made TL i just want to have fun..

+2 play your game not worry about others and let it be what it is 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 2:24 AM

Can see both sides...maybe if they'd made the short tee CC comps non ranked ( unless your normal tee position ) it would not dumb down the higher tiers.

Andy

• yobooya
    899 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 4:30 AM

Since I am the guilty party for setting p the offending tourneys in your former CC, 'd like to apologize to you.  It was not my intention to offend anyone but rather an attempt to get more CC member participation in CC tournaments.  I tried to set the tournaments up to a variety of levels strengths while making the tournaments fair for all.......Since I'm new at tourney making it was a work in progress......if I just wanted to enhance my stats and win I'd have left them all applicable to me level......check my stats, 99% of them were "earned" before I ever joined your former CC.

As for my being a dishonest former friend, I think you'd better see what you can find out about me from others I have played with......just as in real golf, I post every score I shoot and winning or losing is not as important as sportsmanship and good fellowship.....It is only a game!

• WillieSinkit
    1,752 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 10:24 AM

alcaucin:

Can see both sides...maybe if they'd made the short tee CC comps non ranked ( unless your normal tee position ) it would not dumb down the higher tiers.

Andy

Plus, make them single play only.

Willie

• PAGES
RSS