Forums

Help › Forums

Just looking for a friend

Wed, Nov 5 2014 1:25 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Jadewarren
    9 Posts
    Mon, Nov 3 2014 10:53 PM

When I am online there is only 1 or 2 of my friends online so I figured if I had more there would be a better chance of being able to play someone :) So yeah, feel free to invite me :)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2014 10:31 AM

Hello Jade,    it is not easy to be invited  at first when  we are hack . I know I have been there.   Be patient  play stroke games on your own ,till you start leveling up ,  Once you make it to tour pro  you will be invited to play more often with better level players, in turn you will get help from more experience members. That has been my experience on WGT.          Good luck good hitting.         Frapp   :)

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2014 10:45 AM

Find friends in your CC!

I used to invite active members of my tiers to be friends and then arrange MP games with those showing green.

Edit: On second view, some of your friends are quite "inviting". Are you, by any chance, into G.I.R.L.ie talk?

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2014 11:55 AM

alosso:
    Edit: On second view, some of your friends are quite "inviting". Are you, by any chance, into G.I.R.L.ie talk?

LOL

I am surprised MichealStroker has not intervened.

For a newbie Warren, you have scored pretty well, and managed to add a number of friends, I am sure you will not have any problems receiving gif.......sorry I mean getting a game.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2014 1:32 PM

alanti:

Soo much to say but sooo often muzzled    

Promised Shoe grrrr :-))))

Andy

• rollone
    777 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2014 1:54 PM

alanti:

alosso:

LOL

For a newbie Warren, you have scored pretty well, and managed to add a number of friends, I am sure you will not have any problems receiving gif.......sorry I mean getting a game.

LMFAO

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2014 2:07 PM

alcaucin:

Soo much to say but sooo often muzzled    

Promised Shoe grrrr :-))))

Andy

Lol, how long are you on probation for? 

I had at look at her wall and saw this strange message:   wcom to the mad world of wgt   Im irish not angolian 

Stranger still his flag is Afghan.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2014 2:09 PM

And I always thought Robin was a dude. Nice calendar by the way.

Robin

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2014 2:34 PM

DodgyPutter:

I had at look at her wall and saw this strange message:   wcom to the mad world of wgt   Im irish not angolian 

Stranger still his flag is Afghan.

LMAO - geographically confused or a complete moron?

Only most of Africa and The Middle East between the two, probably the latter - akin to his sparse brain cells.

And no way, Andy on probation LOL. What did he do :))

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2014 3:26 PM

alanti:
    LMAO - geographically confused or a complete moron?

Maybe it was to do with the old joke; An Irishman. an Angolan and an Afghan walk up to a nightclub.  The bouncer says,  "sorry guys you can't get in without a without a Thai"

alanti:
    And no way, Andy on probation LOL. What did he do :))

No idea, It just sounded like it.  Probably unjustly persecuted.  :))

• PAGES
RSS