Forums

Help › Forums

Day 14 .. Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 18 2015 12:56 AM (156 replies)
  • ninjaclaus
    174 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 3:23 PM

Hey there Siggi. Awesome thing that you and the others are doing on here.

Would love to have this new putter as I am still using the original Spider putter.

TaylorMade Daytona Putter 2011 (L55+)

Need something to finally help me hole more putts. Thanks and Merry Xmas to all.

• Twylite
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 3:26 PM

hi Santa,

could I have one of these under my tree please.

Odyssey Versa #1 Black Putter (L96+)

Many thanks

Merry Xmas everyone.

• Apia
    13 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 3:35 PM

Hey mate, How bout a L97 Nike Irons set. May be it's the secret weapon to beat my friends for a change...

That be cool..

• leobomb
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 4:51 PM

i could use a new driver:)

• tspugh67
    4 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 5:18 PM

I would love the 

Odyssey Versa #1 Black Putter (L70+)....I have been a good little WGT player this year!!

• IrwinI
    12 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 5:39 PM

I would like theTaylor Made 90 plus new iron set  Thank You

• cwil58
    21 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 5:50 PM

I want the max irons slow speed. As i'm not that quick at my age

• jayhawk77
    3 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 5:54 PM

I have been a happy golfer this year and would be even happier with some new Nike long distance,more spin,slowerrrr meter balls. 

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:10 PM

Just discovered this game about 6 weeks ago and am totally addicted, being a diehard golfer and working on a course in upstate new york, i have some time on my hands now, lol. I've made it to L61 or so on the same starter set I was given. A month ago i was playing and had some sort of intense attack of some kind, wife rushed me to hospital, son was scared, pretty crappy stuff. Seemed like the world got turned inside out on it's axis or something. After a gazillion tests and doctors, the heart came back fine and I was thinking I could have virtigo. However, not that simple, an MRI on my brain revealed a herniated cerebellum that they say I was born with, for crying out loud. Now waiting for the neurologist to figure out my next step. ANYWAYS, with all the copays and all and Christmas coming with a 13 yr old son to make good for, I'm STUCK< STUCK< STUCK with playing with these starter clubs. Not looking for the best driver or putter on WGT, not necessary, but a step above what I have would be awesome and keep me going in this game I can't stop playing. I trudge through surveys for a half decent ball to play with but a decent driver or putter seems so far off. Awesome game, awesome people, awesome place to spend some idle winter time. Merry Christmas everyone!

• Mariaaaa
    1,637 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:20 PM

HEY   Santa Siggi.. 

can I have..

blonde hair..

long eyelashes;;

and..

a personality to die for..

Seriously, siggi.. well done for being a caring Santa

RSS