5,385 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 4:30 AM

Congrats to all. Well done My Lady.

• cycle0
    38 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 5:46 AM

renniw52:

Congrats to all. Well done My Lady.

Extremely fun event, thanks for all the time and effort you put into this, Mz Kat.

Congratulations to the winners, including the Pats.

But now it is about time to move on to real football.  The knock-out round of 16 for the European Champions League starts in two weeks.   Perhaps one of our friends on here from across the pond would be willing to set up a 'pick-the-winners' pool?

We should certainly expect that OneEyedJohn might be in a position to provide some nice prizes?

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 5:56 AM

Dankeschön, Kat!

I learned a new game to entertain a crowd, I became interested in the XLIX, I even watched the first quarter (it's at an unearthly hour here, finishing after 4 am, and no replay).

Finally I learned that a German is between the winners - Go Patriots go!

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 6:15 AM

Coin toss was tails

• ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 7:55 AM

First, thanks Kat, Yancy, shoe and johnabel for the prizes, so very nice of you and I really appreciate it!

And big, big thanks to you Kat. Very generous of you to put the time and effort into running this game, not to mention provide and coordinate the great prizes. You are a strong proponent of the common good (and fun in general). I shall speak highly of you in my memoirs. Thanks!

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 10:11 AM

congrats to the winners,i need shoe to transfer the credits for me. can ya help an old man out shoe.thanks 

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 12:45 PM

damn ! i was moving yesterday and didn't even get to watch the game , cable and internet wasn't hooked up till today ... thanks yancy , shoe and katt ....

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 6:04 PM

johnabel1234:

congrats to the winners,i need shoe to transfer the credits for me. can ya help an old man out shoe.thanks 

I let Shoe know yesterday that you had credits to transfer, John.  He said he would take care of the transfer tomorrow.  I think he took the day off!  Maybe too much superbowl partying????

Thanks again for the contributions to the game!

Kat ♥

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 6:07 PM

oneeyedjohn:

WoW !

I saw the game clock at 1:55 and thought no way will it stay the same, as I have seen that time in the past  take up to 1/2 an hour in real time.

I'll be writing thank u notes for the next month to all the generous sponsors.

Thanks Kat, brilliant bit o' fun

OeJ

Hey John,

Just sent you over the certificates I had.  Talk about lucky ... an run instead of a pass, and I would have given the win to someone else!

Shoe will be working tomorrow and should take care of the other gifts you and the others won!

Congrats again!

Kat ♥

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 6:09 PM

Mushy01:

I win all 5 quarters with my rules lol

But as the hostess, I chose to follow the golden rule ... she who has the gold, makes the rules!

Better luck next year!

RSS