Forums

Help › Forums

** Release notes - 2/25/15 **

Sat, Mar 7 2015 4:23 PM (315 replies)
  • Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 3:48 AM

russellfahey:

Thanks for the update Icon,but since this new update,it's taking almost 20-30 seconds to load each page!...........

Occasionally LMAO.I'm pretty sure i wont be the only 1 who comments on this part of your post.

Russell

+1  Furthermore, I really don't understand why WGT don't calculate the brackets prizes and the credits won with mp challenge, in career earnings, instead of be worry abt a CC tournament with more or less then 10 player entered...

• oldbones29
    2,035 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 3:49 AM

Taking forever to go from page to page. I could read War & Peace before I get to the next post in these forums.

• sarak362336
    1,597 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 3:58 AM

WGTicon:
       Career Earnings Rule Change – To avoid incorrectly inflating player Career Earnings, if a country club tournament has fewer than 10 players entered, the credits won will not be counted toward those players’ total earnings

Must have been a load of e-mails to WGT about this to make it the number 1 fix priority.

Also taking forever to load each page today - your end as usual WGT - every other site I visit is functioning normally.

• sarak362336
    1,597 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 3:59 AM

WGTicon:
       Career Earnings Rule Change – To avoid incorrectly inflating player Career Earnings, if a country club tournament has fewer than 10 players entered, the credits won will not be counted toward those players’ total earnings

Must have been a load of e-mails to WGT about this to make it the number 1 fix priority.

Also taking forever to load each page today - your end as usual WGT - every other site I visit is functioning normally.

• thesnakeyes
    892 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 4:03 AM

wow 1 person finds a loophole to boost career earnings (see this months leaderboard on the homepage) and wgt tremble and fix it in such a way as to stop the community spotting multi accounters so that now IMHO becoming a multi seems to be the way to go. Where as we get yet another friggin pitch and putt course ( do not we have enough already ffs) with the promise of a full course (yet again coming soon). Rather than add stuff which for wgt usually involves creating even more glitches etc. why not STOP remove some of the crap that no one wanted or asked for cut down the code and sort out the numerous problems that have been inherent within wgt for over 3 months and which has been steadily getting worse so much so that i have had a few members give up the game completely. WTG wgt you lot certainly know how to shoot yourselves in the foot. But on the plus side we all love the "lets find the latest glitch after an update game"

• thesnakeyes
    892 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 4:08 AM

1st glitch double posted my reply lol

• ScottHope
    10,324 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 4:08 AM

I think they may have fixed it. : )

• Rabbit274
    1,178 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 4:14 AM

And not a mention of change of ownership of a cc when the current owner goes AWOL - something that should have been addressed by the developers before releasing.

Reminds me of another well thought through (not) update - something about clashes?

Bill

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 4:16 AM

Yes, very slow loading.

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 4:17 AM

your wasting your time guys wgt and its minnions dont give a toss about your problems.Notice the absence of mods on the topics discussed recently they dont have a clue.

RSS