Forums

Help › Forums

** Release notes - 2/25/15 **

Sat, Mar 7 2015 4:23 PM (315 replies)
  • kdownunder
    1,463 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 4:28 AM

SLOW is an UNDERSTATEMENT .... GLACIAL !!!! Nearly 2 hours and can't make a multi player game work !!!!!  

Try "Play Now"   and the game goes to WGT is closed for frost message.

I don't mean to be rude but as a company you hold real $ of mine in both assets and cash.   As an Australian I already pay a premium on the exchange rate, i.e. US$1 = A$1.25. 

This is unspeakably bad customer service ...

• Ianzzz
    6,348 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 4:29 AM

maybe this update is showing how fast WGT think.......extra slow with a few crashes inbetween....

Just played 4 holes in a RG and now find that the "ding" is not on the dingline but a way after...........well I suppose that it is something that has not been broken so WGT have seen to that too.

Do I expect it to be fixed.

Hell, freeze and over comes to mind.

Really getting beyond a joke (or have WGT got someone working there who is starting up something in "another place!!!"

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 4:33 AM

Not to pile more grief on ya Icon,but i went to check out the new Cleveland wedges only to find that the 3 wedges i currently have,are no longer available to buy in the pro shop.They have been replaced by the new wedges only! I find it hard to take that players reaching those levels will now have to fork out an extra 700 credits to get a similar product,that only has 1/2 a dot more precision and 1/2 dot more on meter speed.Obviously the cost will be nothing to the top players on this site who are credit heavy.

Russell

• stangacila
    111 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 4:44 AM

in real life ,when someone tells me he saw ,he did ,or he witnessed something weird ,crazy ,wacky ,i dont actually believe that ,or not immediately (needing proof  first) but over here on WGT ,whenever someone says or describes an error/ glitch  ,i believe it :) ,strange ; i guess WGT is more powerful than the Church  ,cause the latter still doesn't convince me of anything! lmao

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 4:51 AM

I never think to write something similar but damn, after the closing downtime it's impossible to play and works on the web pages. Played two Ready Go events and don't know how to describe the meter, there are no words to explain the glitch, stuttering, graphic bugs, misalignments and frustration found on the game client.

No metter which kind of browsers you're turning on.

Apart from this still found fast, smooth and perfect the link for the proshop, ironic.

• Breezybaby1811
    366 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 4:52 AM

Please tell us, what did your "fix it" and I use the term loosely, guys do??? Hey, if you pay them by the hour, you got ripped off... they did nothing except make more problems.  Other than the frost sign popping up whenever you refresh the page, and the annoying slow load on EVERYTHING, the posts in forums that don't appear,  there's also not being able to post a screenshot, and if I could of posted my screenshot, the fact that on the map on the right hand side of the page, my tee is off the map and it looks like I am hitting to out of bounds, although I clearly am hitting onto the fairway.  It really is bad customer service, if you add and don't fix.  You are driving people away in droves.  What is the point in buying all the fancy clubs if you can only play on your own??? No fun in always playing on your own.  But on the upside, it looks like you have helped the multi's, way to go!

• mikelanglois
    36 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 4:53 AM

WELL HOLIIEEEEEEEEEEE ***! seriously did not think the page would ever LOAD for me to post! the LOAD IS SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWW SLOWWWWW unreal! and the meter is about as consistant as well it isn't ...this is brutal! fis this WGT

• Breezybaby1811
    366 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 4:53 AM

Please tell us, what did your "fix it" and I use the term loosely, guys do??? Hey, if you pay them by the hour, you got ripped off... they did nothing except make more problems.  Other than the frost sign popping up whenever you refresh the page, and the annoying slow load on EVERYTHING, the posts in forums that don't appear,  there's also not being able to post a screenshot, and if I could of posted my screenshot, the fact that on the map on the right hand side of the page, my tee is off the map and it looks like I am hitting to out of bounds, although I clearly am hitting onto the fairway.  It really is bad customer service, if you add and don't fix.  You are driving people away in droves.  What is the point in buying all the fancy clubs if you can only play on your own??? No fun in always playing on your own.  But on the upside, it looks like you have helped the multi's, way to go!

• jpfromuk
    627 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:02 AM

I suppose we will all be back to Day 1 on the XP when you finally allow us to play again.  

I hope everyone at Chez WGT is running around in a blind panic trying to get this issue fixed!

Looking forward to a decent set of balls appearing in my bag as compensation :) 

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:03 AM

Still ask to myself where the fooking is Chad.

RSS