Forums

Help › Forums

Isnt it time to really clean up, WGT?

Wed, Apr 29 2015 3:07 AM (72 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 6:32 AM

Sheesh ! I go away fer a few days an' they're callin' in air strikes an' strategic thong attacks! What the hell , guys !

Doc :)

• rokaathechoker
    9 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 1:03 PM

this game is currently a waste  of time and waste of space, i just missed a 1ft putt because the swing meter swung heavily to the right,    afraid that wgt are not listening 

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 3:33 PM

andyson:

fatdan:
    with summer approaching the Midwest I'm watching my figure, almost time to put the boat in the water, get out the "Thong" and head for the "Party Cove"!!!!

Now lets see you make a putt this weekend with THAT f'n image stuck in your head!

Now THAT right there has to be a violation of the Terms and Conditions! LMAO!

Terms and Conditions?  Hell, that's at minimum a violation of the Geneva Contention, the Hypocritical Oath, and the Code of Hamburgerabi, not to mention the 10 Demandments!

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 3:36 PM

andyson:

Covenant:
    My advice to WGT: close the site for at least a month and go fixing, testing, fixing again till you got all this out of the way

Yup, its a mess, but still open!

Andy, they broke this game last December, and obviously, don't give a rats ass. Your picture says it all!

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 5:58 PM

rokaathechoker:

this game is currently a waste  of time and waste of space, i just missed a 1ft putt because the swing meter swung heavily to the right,    afraid that wgt are not listening 

You missed a 1 ft. putt ? Hell the game went down on me last Friday and I lost 1333 cdp . So can you guess just how miffed I am since I was only 32 days away from 4 years of play .
    rokaathechoker:

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 7:35 PM

lonniescott711:

rokaathechoker:

You missed a 1 ft. putt ? Hell the game went down on me last Friday and I lost 1333 cdp . So can you guess just how miffed I am since I was only 32 days away from 4 years of play .
    rokaathechoker:

samething happened to me Brother lonnie, sent them a email, typical response "we have no control over that" WTF?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 10:19 PM

mgbirish:

lonniescott711:

rokaathechoker:

rokaathechoker:

samething happened to me Brother lonnie, sent them a email, typical response "we have no control over that" WTF?

MGB, Lonnie...no worries, life will resume!

Trust me;)

• tedharris2
    48 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2015 12:41 AM

Its open, shoot a short one under the tree, or get the chain saw, cut it or whack it.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2015 2:30 AM

This game is trash ... period.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2015 3:00 AM

donsprintr:

This game is trash ... period.

As of 10.54 am today (GMT) you have already played 3 rounds. Yesterday you played 10 tournament rounds. Maybe it was 13 rounds yesterday, allowing for time difference between you and WGT's GMT based days.

Why are you so keen to waste your time with "trash"?

RSS