Forums

Help › Forums

Cant Edit Equipment Again

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 1 2015 7:30 AM (24 replies)
  • Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2015 6:44 AM

Icon you cant disable a bag cause when this happens your 3 remaning bags are gone, Another words you have one bag and your other 3 sets are gone, What are we suppose to do here? Once are balls, currently being used, will switch to rock balls when they expire, Since the durability is much less than a real golf ball, HELP NOW !!!!!

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2015 8:20 AM

Bluesteelie:

Icon you cant disable a bag cause when this happens your 3 remaning bags are gone, Another words you have one bag and your other 3 sets are gone, What are we suppose to do here? Once are balls, currently being used, will switch to rock balls when they expire, Since the durability is much less than a real golf ball, HELP NOW !!!!!

ABSOLUTELY,,, HELP NOW!

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2015 8:24 AM

Bluesteelie:
    3 remaning bags are gone

MY 3 GOLF BAGS ARE ALREADY GONE AND I DIDN'T DISABLE ANYTHING. THEY JUST FREAKING DISAPPEARED ON THEIR OWN. 

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2015 8:42 AM

Fuzzygazz:

Unequip your bag and hit save equipment .. It will bring you back to the game client. Click on your bag and drag it over to its green frame area and drop it. Hit save. Your good till you restart. Wgt any eta :)  sigh  ?  GL

This did nothing. As soon as I went to save equipment the notorious - "UNEXPECTED ERROR" came up in the background. 

WGT programmers are LOST,,as are my 3 other golf bags. 

• Rabbit274
    1,178 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2015 9:20 AM

This works for me. Go into an unlimited play tourney. Don't try to change anything yet.

When you are on the first tee, go to menu and hit 'end game main menu'. If the menu isn't visible, hit the first ball and then end the game.

When you are back to the game client, you will then be able to edit your bags and equipment.

Bill

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2015 9:55 AM

overtheedge:
    MY 3 GOLF BAGS ARE ALREADY GONE AND I DIDN'T DISABLE ANYTHING. THEY JUST FREAKING DISAPPEARED ON THEIR OWN.

LOLOLOL.   and you want a full refund?   Jeff this is asking way too much---its so over the edge.

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2015 10:45 AM

Kurtsbuford:
    LOLOLOL.   and you want a full refund?   Jeff this is asking way too much---its so over the edge.

I know,,,lol

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2015 10:52 AM

Rabbit274:

This works for me. Go into an unlimited play tourney. Don't try to change anything yet.

When you are on the first tee, go to menu and hit 'end game main menu'. If the menu isn't visible, hit the first ball and then end the game.

When you are back to the game client, you will then be able to edit your bags and equipment.

Bill

OMG! It worked. I owe you Bill. Keep an eye out. TY brother. Jeff 

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2015 12:28 PM

Yep i just did that and i got all my stuff back!!  THANK YOU SIR BILL !!! To all members try this it worked for me and overthedge.

• mickyd066
    12 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2015 9:41 AM

and you think thats all this site can do???lets get class action going?

RSS