Help › Forums

HELP

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 1 2015 1:08 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • nealndahole
    2 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2015 6:11 PM

How do I get to Master , I am on Level 90 and going nowhere fast what do I have to buy from wgt in order to advance?

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 12:52 PM

You do not need to buy anything. In order to advance from Tour Pro to Master you'll need to lower your average. 

Here is a good thread to read: 

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/9085/707139.aspx#707139

-WGTyphoon
  • annie331
    41 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 1:08 PM

wgt made me master when i did not play stroke or match so why did wgt break the rules

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 1:21 PM

nealndahole:
    How do I get to Master , I am on Level 90 and going nowhere fast what do I have to buy from wgt in order to advance?

Don't worry - you're close!

Just a few good games (mid 30s or mid 60s scores but not on Par3 or Par5s) will bring your average to 67.0 and you'll advance to Master!

BTW: You'll be playing from harder tees then, and some attention towards your equipment may be useful.

1) Two drivers, is that helping you?

2) Starter Hybrid is NOT a good club.

3) Starter LW is even worse - replace it!

4) Slow meter Callaway balls are expensive - try Srixon or L33 Callaway.

Most of all: Have fun!!

• garyk49
    2,329 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 2:11 PM

nealndahole:

Get rid of the second driver, replace with a 3 wood.

Dump the hybrid, replace with a wedge.

Replace the starter wedge.

Check the bags of Legends and Tour Legends.  Likely you will find Driver, 3 Wood, Irons, 3 Wedges and putter.  Better and multiple wedges allow you to hit close to the pin=shorter putts.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 2:17 PM

garyk49:

Excuse me, how would a third wedge fit below a Starter Plus Iron set with a 90/100 yds PW? This is not logical.

Before this step, a better iron set is due...

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 3:31 PM

nealndahole:

At level 90, there are wonderous clubs and balls that will make you feel like a cheat...I kid you not. Now the grim part...or as ol' JP Morgan use to say "there are only two stories: the good one and the real one": you have to quit sitting on your billfold...buy, buy, buy! Buy the best you can get and don't get chintzy with the wedges...can't have too many wedges  ;-}

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 4:22 PM

annie331:

wgt made me master when i did not play stroke or match so why did wgt break the rules

keep doing what you are doing .you will get all the way to legend.lol

naviUSMC

• garyk49
    2,329 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 9:06 PM

alosso:

garyk49:

Excuse me, how would a third wedge fit below a Starter Plus Iron set with a 90/100 yds PW? This is not logical.

Before this step, a better iron set is due...

Check again, OP's PW is 105.  He doesn't have the Starter Plus Iron set.

Already has a Ping 80 yard, needs a 50-60 and 90-100.

Level 90 TP, yes will need a better set of Irons.  Don't think needs them until TM.  All High Trajectory Irons are 110-125 PW, will still need the 3 wedges.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 9:20 PM

annie331:

WGT don't make the rules known. In your case they just moved you up to the place you warrant. You had an unfair advantage as a Tour Pro.

• PAGES
RSS