Forums

Help › Forums

Sat, Jun 6 2015 1:37 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MemeYuyu
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 2:33 PM

May sound like corny asking these. Do the Avatars for purchase in the Pro Shop have better abilities with the same clubs/conditions/courses? Plus, do the male/female avatars have different abilities?

Appreciate any help with this (including the sarcastic ones).

Thanks.

• WGTShamWow
    921 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 6:10 PM

MemeYuyu:

May sound like corny asking these. Do the Avatars for purchase in the Pro Shop have better abilities with the same clubs/conditions/courses? Plus, do the male/female avatars have different abilities?

Thanks.

Hi MemeYuyu,

Unfortunately no special abilities for different avatars, would be a cool idea though. :)

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 6:27 PM

WGTShamWow:

MemeYuyu:

Thanks.

Hi MemeYuyu,

Unfortunately no special abilities for different avatars, would be a cool idea though. :)

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

hmm...I did hear some scuttlebutt that Y'all are going to introduce a new "BruceJenner" avatar that can do pert'near anything...is it true?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 7:12 PM

I you like to use avatar movements to judge your putting distance, the female ones have one more movement.

SweetiePie:
    going to introduce a new "BruceJenner" avatar

... and a Caitlyn Jenner for the boys who like to play as girls.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2015 1:24 AM

Female avatars are better putters - without question.

They know how to grip the club correctly, and how to position the thumb for perfect precision when making the stroke.  Practice strokes are welcomed.

Satisfaction guaranteed with a female holding ur club.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2015 9:17 AM

As far as I can tell, there ain't one of 'em that can putt worth a damn !

Doc :)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2015 1:03 PM

I checked the top 10 career leaders and am surprised none show a female avatar.

And with my tin foil hat firmly in place I note that 2 of the best all-time WGT players, Tibbets and Fmagnets, BOTH use the Dark Khakis (all black) avatar!  Hmmmmm....I just now switched my own.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2015 1:40 PM

andyson:
    ..I just now switched my own.

me too lol,   fingers crossed.  

• MemeYuyu
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2015 2:55 PM

Thank you all for the replies. What I was looking for. Be cool though if WGT would create avatars with cool animations and abilities (for credits of course). How about a nice fist pump a 55 foot eagle putt? A broken over the knee starter club here and there. Golf carts. Now there's another idea. Better yet, how about fishing all of the lost balls from the water and reselling them for practice use.

• PAGES
RSS