Help › Forums

New to WGT wanted to say hello

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 27 2010 6:52 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bittydog
    623 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2010 1:55 PM

Hi all!! I'm new to WGT and it has been many years sence I played video golf. Well

This a fantastic place, and the game graphics and play are stunning.

At this point I'm living up to the title "hack" but I'm getting better, (at least I hope I am)

I would also like to thank who ever it was that put this together and all those that

help keep it running. you all are doing a great job.

I joined up with a friend and we play at least 9 holes everyday. If any other "hack"

players would like to play a round or join up with our twosome, feel free to send an

invite or add me and I'll invite you. Just keep in mind that I am not  very good yet. 

Thanks all

Bittydog

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 1:49 PM

Welcome.  If you know what is good for you...quit now before you get hooked (smile).  If not, be sure to check out the the Getting Started and FAQs over there---->. 

There are lots of good guys in the forums that can answer questions as well.

Joey

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 4:06 PM

Hooked who's hooked I've played for 28 straight days does that mean I'm hooked???? LOL

• bittydog
    623 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 2:13 PM

Thanks Joey!! I have spent much time reading the faq's. Great info. And too late I'm already hooked!!  :)   I curse, I scream, I beat my head on the desk, but it's no use I can't quit!!

Maybe when (if) I get better the lumps in my forehead will go away.......................LOL

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 10:13 PM

No yappy this means your hooked lol

• hacksaw5
    313 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 10:45 PM

that is hilarious adam.

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 2:57 AM

lol  to true mate ,i  better get a award at 100 a sleeve of balls or something common wgt ;)

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 5:20 AM

I would say you are well on your way to being hooked, I joined many months ago and play for hours every day. I am no longer working due to Medical disabilities, It seems the only thing that works is my index finger. Lol.  You will improve daily. It is a great game, but many improvements are needed. 

• Stickit69
    2 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 4:43 PM

Hi  Bittydog,

I am also new.I signed up at least a year ago, but did not play.  What does it mean when you have the jumps?

If someone could help i would appreciate it.

Thanks

stickit69

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 6:21 PM

Mumps or jumps???? LOL

• PAGES
RSS