Forums

Help › Forums

Great Game

Tue, Jan 25 2011 2:43 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • dljor0
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2011 10:16 PM

Still feel like  a rookie at times, but this is a superior golf game. A lot a fun. Keep up the good work WGT,

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 8:35 AM

dljor0:

Still feel like  a rookie at times, but this is a superior golf game. A lot a fun. Keep up the good work WGT,

Finally someone NOT shouting at WGT for its faults! The best online Golf game around! 

Doodles

• Q758078
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 8:55 AM

I have to agree, I only joined this site around 6 weeks ago and although I often get frustrated and accuse the site of cheating(     :)     ) this is by far the best golf game online bar none......and I have tried a fair few believe me.

Keep up the good work

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 11:27 AM

SgtDoodles:

dljor0:

Finally someone NOT shouting at WGT for its faults! The best online Golf game around! 

Doodles

So true Doodles. It is refreshing to see someone not bashing WGT as soon as they start playing. 

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 4:27 PM

Also.

But I'm insane with the curiosities Born.I want to know,actually no,I NEED to know what Borntobesting means.Its been months now and I cant keep it in any longer.Here are my theories:

1.You were born to be Sting,of Police fame

2.You were born to besting(Which I assume means beating people)

3.Its just made up to put me off my game,sleep,food,etc.

Please help.You are my last resort.wait,that could be number four theory:-

You were born at a place called besting,which is a holiday resort of some repute.

If any or all of my theories are either correct,wrong or substantially inaccurate to the nth degree,please do not not let me know by any method at your most soon disposal,if disposed you are to let me know or not.

By the way,I don't want to scare you,but if you don't tell me then I shall pretend to know where you live and come and steal your washing.

Yours adoringly

Lizziex

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 5:17 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    By the way,I don't want to scare you,but if you don't tell me then I shall pretend to know where you live and come and steal your washing.

Ah, but only the wooly knickers will be missing...........

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 5:24 PM

Garr.

1,644 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 6:58 AM

I too often wondered about this.... FWIW, he used to have a pic of a pretty famous wrestler as his profile pic.... a clue maybe?  ;^)

• cheeznutts
    12 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 7:44 AM

It is a great game - just need to add courses faster to keep the money spending membership interested (or how about some new pin placements?)

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 8:44 AM

I too often wondered about this.... FWIW, he used to have a pic of a pretty famous wrestler as his profile pic.... a clue maybe?  ;^)

no no no.... I could have swore that was a self portrait of Icon on 3rd shift

• PAGES
RSS