Tough-It-Out VT September event: Chambers Bay

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 13 2015 5:25 AM (110 replies)
  • DaniUnchained
    44 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2015 12:42 AM

Corwyn:

DaniUnchained:
    what's wrong with my screenshots? I did the mouse over the hybrid like last month, but i'm not on the spreadsheet. Thanks

Hi Dani,

I think you must still be being moderated. Your post wasn't there when I last went through all the posts to add to the spreadsheet. 

Yeah sorry, i thought about it after i sent the message, but couldn't delete it in time :( I'm still being moderated by WGT and takes time.. Thx

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2015 6:17 AM

mmyers0:
    I used to really enjoy this event. Now I hate it. That is all.

Woah, 'chillax' MM  ( < I hate that word )

You seem to be taking the required screenshots personally ?

Need some of OUR CC ting ? ;)

One extra shot is all, AND, after all ( the interesting, I found ) round, round ups with replays you posted in previous months...I don't understand the angst ?

had to learn HOW do..'screen shots' !

See...IF I was playing Devils Advocate I'd think..."is it because He might not finish as high as He used to / wudda done in coming months ? " Hmmmmm

The thing is...

Post like yours now have Corwyn questioning whether He will carry on putting in ALL THE EFFORT / TIME  it takes to set up THE most interesting and entertaining UEL tourneys ( plural ) on WGT  ???

(especially now WGT have kn*bbed off the weekly 18 hole...why the fook do that ?, if ya gonna fook one off, then make it the 9 holer !! ?? ffs..!! )

Outta respect for all His effort n dedication.....I'da thought He could rely on support and continued encouragement from top UEL players like yourself....no ?

Ya Man leads a busy Life YET takes time out for US ALL to make WGT WORTH logging onto during this terrible buggy period !

Your 'Psuedo' 'threat" not to participate any longer..I have one answer to.....

< ----------- saves me typing Andy  lmao

PS:  the feline ain't me in the future !!

• mmyers0
    478 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2015 8:06 AM

Andy: I take an hour out of my evening to play WGT with the most difficult conditions possible, fight through it to finish with three straight birdies for a 75, and then at the end it's all meaningless because I was concentrating on making the birdie putt and didn't think of taking a screenshot. And this has happened in all three TIO events since the rule was changed - I did remember the screenshot in round 1 at St Andrews but took it the wrong way in the second round and missed out on two different prizes that I won fair and square. You tell me how you'd feel.

If Roberto De Vicenzo had signed an incorrect scorecard three tournaments in a row, he would have slapped himself hard. He also probably would have quit golf.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2015 8:57 AM

mmyers0:
    Andy: I take an hour out of my evening to play WGT

Boo fookin Hoo to start with...

mmyers0:
    because I was concentrating on making the birdie putt and didn't think of taking a screenshot.

See others this Month n last....

This..Hoylakehunter "MOFO'D", Fluffygreens ok with ruling, wudda won 2 too,last, xxx-xx, will do better  next time etc etc et fookin cetra....????????

Not just you conforming......

mmyers0:
    You tell me how you'd feel.

Pi*ssed as ..but it is what is is for ALL !! ?

mmyers0:
    If Roberto De Vicenzo had signed an incorrect scorecard three tournaments in a row, he would have slapped himself hard. He also probably would have quit golf.

So He should...thrice bitten, twice shy !!

Gotta learn by ya mistakes ?

STILL..no mention of ya man ( Corwyn ) pulling his tripe out ??

All about you ?

You tell me !

Andy

• Wesdogg75
    2,431 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2015 9:24 AM

Hope this is all that is needed but if not i have no problem not including me in prizes, as 

I'm sure I wouldn't win any anyhow

last screenshot was in pitch mode and shows the wedge but in golfers hand is still the putter, hope this works for ya Corwyn

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2015 11:13 AM

Er no... Wes, sorry, but your screenshots don't show 3W, 3H or SW (although LW is shown, which is one of the clubs needed). We don't need to see Driver, or Putter.

It's a pity, 'cos that's a great score, that would have put you well in the running for at least one of the sleeve prizes.

All the information (and examples) are on the first page.

It's not a happy part of my day to have to reject entries, so please, everyone, read the first page posts. Thanks!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2015 1:17 PM

Corwyn:
    It's not a happy part of my day to have to reject entries, so please, everyone, read the first page posts

Schadenfreude don't tickle C's boat !!

Works for me  tho......)

Nothing funnier than .....................

Wigers dramatic musac por......

CRYSTAL !!

-))

• HOLGAR1
    11 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2015 4:57 PM

Is wind speed and direction on a given hole random in these tournaments?  Or is it the same for every player?  I had never thought about that before, but in this tournament it makes a big difference as heavy or even moderate headwind would make some greens unreachable for one player, while a similar tailwind would for another player would make it easy to reach the green.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2015 5:26 PM

HOLGAR1:
    difference as heavy or even moderate headwind would make some greens unreachable for one player, while a similar tailwind would for another player would make it easy to reach the green.

Yup..a WGT deal with it o do one..should be equal.

Unfair in all regards....2 shot swings in RGs,,

Anyone won any bop5 por exemple without a 287 driver minimum ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ain't happening..go look.

• MatildaIgaly
    1,822 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2015 6:31 AM

HOLGAR1:

Is wind speed and direction on a given hole random in these tournaments?  Or is it the same for every player?  I had never thought about that before, but in this tournament it makes a big difference as heavy or even moderate headwind would make some greens unreachable for one player, while a similar tailwind would for another player would make it easy to reach the green.

Random im sure.

RSS