Forums

Help › Forums

WGT SUCKS

Wed, Jan 12 2011 3:26 PM (8 replies)
  • muligan0
    6 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2011 11:21 AM

WGT CANT GET A DAMN THING RIGHT WITH MULTI PLAYER GAMES TAKE TOO LONG TO LOAD ,NO IMPROV ,SO WGT NOW SUCKS LIKE THE OTHER GOLF GAMES OUT THERE

• wormburner26
    25 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2011 11:50 AM
    Would have to agree with muligan......multi player games usually begin with some of the players disconnecting so the game may begin. And as for the jerky meter, well, what can I say that others haven't......IT SUCKS! Without a steady meter, it is impossible to get a rhythm and makes a somewhat frustrating game FRIGGIN SUCKY. Get your "stuff" together WGT and get this platform corrected or give us our money back and shut it down.
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2011 12:01 PM

0,26... can't take the heat, get out of the fire.

• muligan0
    6 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2011 12:20 PM

i have a right to my opinion you ,just read dont reply ,plus didnt i beat your ass on mtch ply

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2011 12:40 PM

This game has it problems but they apply to us all you just have to knuckle down and get on with it,  most players do, not all of them but most.

But as i have written before "Sucks"  What,  tho with the Ass beating thing i belive i know the answer. 

mmmmmmmmmm  seems like a nice boy.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2011 2:50 PM

muligan0:
    i have a right to my opinion you ,just read dont reply ,plus didnt i beat your ass on mtch ply

You're exactly right, Gilligan .... you DO have a right to an opinion. But an opinion based on 24 ranked rounds ( over 2+ years = 1 round/month)  and a handful of match/alt-shot rounds has to be taken with a grain of salt.

And if you're referring to whipping David in matchplay .... I don't see it, unless you somehow played him before he was a master/tour master ... since out of your impressive MP record of 12-18, you have yet to win against a master or TM.

My advice ... grow up and learn the game.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2011 2:57 PM

Jeff does his research...

• cheeznutts2
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2011 3:06 PM

...and need more courses!!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2011 3:26 PM

seriously?